M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I don't get it. My s/o seems to be practically precognitive. I've attempted without telling anyone, without planning for more than maybe an hour and plans beginning after he went to sleep. He wakes up having panic attacks every time. I don't think I even have the option to ctb with him being this sensitive to the state I'm in. Does anyone else here have anyone in their life like this?

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and infinitelove
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
No, i am alone. One of the things, for me, that comes to mind is WOW, he is really connected to you mentally. I am so sorry for your current state, I wish I could wave a wand and help you. You sound like such a caring and loving person and you think of other people. Now that is a quality that, at least for me, is so SPECIAL!!. My wish for you is to be happy, where ever that road takes you. All the love and caring in the world to you my global family member!

Reactions: infinitelove and Moon Flower
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
No, i am alone. One of the things, for me, that comes to mind is WOW, he is really connected to you mentally. I am so sorry for your current state, I wish I could wave a wand and help you. You sound like such a caring and loving person and you think of other people. Now that is a quality that, at least for me, is so SPECIAL!!. My wish for you is to be happy, where ever that road takes you. All the love and caring in the world to you my global family member!
He really is amazing in a lot of ways, and he tries so incredibly hard. Some days I wanna ctb, some I don't, but the way he thinks about me is such a big motivator. He knows I'm not big on the holidays because my parents/ex both ctb around this time of year and he's a massive christmas guy, but in spite of that he's taking focus away from the holidays and trying to help me find the magic in just the time of year as a whole.
I hope one day you can find such a person as well <3

• Love
Reactions: whywere
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
I hate to say it but You will crush him with ctb :v

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
He really is amazing in a lot of ways, and he tries so incredibly hard. Some days I wanna ctb, some I don't, but the way he thinks about me is such a big motivator. He knows I'm not big on the holidays because my parents/ex both ctb around this time of year and he's a massive christmas guy, but in spite of that he's taking focus away from the holidays and trying to help me find the magic in just the time of year as a whole.
I hope one day you can find such a person as well <3
Not being nosey, but he sounds like a really, really nice and caring person. you are so lucky to have him. Thank you for the aspect about me finding somebody someday, I REALLY appreciate it ALOT!! You are such a caring and loving person, you make my feel good inside. THANK YOU SO MUCH for that!!! Walter