Visitor_

Visitor_

Please do not take anything i say to heart.
Sep 9, 2023
Oh man was this a wild day. Im a pretty much and alcoholic and my friend asked me to come drink with him. He had 2 bottles of jhonny walkers (double black) and we started going at it. At first it was really a vibe. We couldnt walk and we keep falling and laugning. But then after 30 minutes i layed down. I was just chilling then i vomited everywhere, i tried getting up but i ended up smashing a glass. After like 2 hours i got up and my friend was cleaning. He told me that i need to go for idk what reason, but he was probably mad at me. I took the metro, didnt go too well as i had to constantly stop between stations to get some air. Then had to take a bus home which i ended up falling on someone because all the seats were taken. I got home extremely sick, couldnt eat anything and kept puking. I usually drink alot but ive been having problems with my collon lately and ig thats affected me. Started as a fun day but quickly ended up pretty bad. This is 2 days after and i feel better but still sick

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, zeevo and edu0z
zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
Sounds rough, know it doesn't mean much but hope you get better quickly. Ok youve prob heard it a million times but hydrate like a mf.

Visitor_

Visitor_

Please do not take anything i say to heart.
Sep 9, 2023
Sounds rough, know it doesn't mean much but hope you get better quickly. Ok youve prob heard it a million times but hydrate like a mf.
I did. Im drinking 5L+ of water a day
Oh man was this a wild day. Im a pretty much and alcoholic and my friend asked me to come drink with him. He had 2 bottles of jhonny walkers (double black) and we started going at it. At first it was really a vibe. We couldnt walk and we keep falling and laugning. But then after 30 minutes i layed down. I was just chilling then i vomited everywhere, i tried getting up but i ended up smashing a glass. After like 2 hours i got up and my friend was cleaning. He told me that i need to go for idk what reason, but he was probably mad at me. I took the metro, didnt go too well as i had to constantly stop between stations to get some air. Then had to take a bus home which i ended up falling on someone because all the seats were taken. I got home extremely sick, couldnt eat anything and kept puking. I usually drink alot but ive been having problems with my collon lately and ig thats affected me. Started as a fun day but quickly ended up pretty bad. This is 2 days after and i feel better but still sick
Forgot to mention i smoked half a pack

zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
Damn cigs are always what push it over the line