• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I kind of like them and it's physical 'proof'. I don't dislike them. I don't look at my arms and feel disgusted or regret. I've had them for years now.

The problem is that I'm afraid of what others might think about me if they saw them. It's a set back, it prevents me from doing things that require short sleeves or rolling up sleeves. The scars are pretty bad too. They are worse than the self harm most people think of. It's probably shocking for the average person to see.

Please try not to self harm. It may hinder recovery in the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I have a weird love-hate relationship with my scars. I love that they make my pain feel valid and sometimes I find myself romanticizing them (which is pretty gross but true). It's like I sort of like the feeling of others potentially seeing me as damaged. It's weird, because I also hate it. Sometimes, I even myself desiring more of them, especially around my thighs and hips as of late.

On the flip side, they also make me feel repulsive. It's like I'm already ugly enough, but I had to make things worse. They also itch a lot and are sensitive. I hate having to feel like I have to hide my arm, too. Quite a few of them are hypertrophic, which also sucks. Thankfully, they should start flattening more over time.

Also, @Anon1337 if you want to be able to wear short-sleeves again then you always try buying some athletic sleeves or arm warmers to wear over your arms.

Reactions: Anon1337