people eater 2

people eater 2

Misery Meat
Jan 27, 2022
I hate the fact that I can't kill myself, I hate the fact that I have to stay alive so the people around me don't get sick, it's my life, I should choose to end it, shouldn't I? I'm not happy, I'm not FUCKING HAPPY, and I hate the fact that I feel this way, I don't want to feel this way, why can't I feel happy?? What did I do wrong? and to make matters worse, the methods I have at home are not good (like cutting yourself or overdose), I hate my life, I hate it. Im so sorry for this guys

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, GreenTree, SosoruzeDosukoi and 13 others
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
You don't have to apologize. I understand.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Dead Meat, Wrennie and 5 others
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
We're all in the same boat right now. Why isn't there a shut down button for humans that you could easily press like in computers? I hate myself, I hate how the world works, I hate living. I'll kill myself someday because I'm so tired dealing with my light, but unbearable problems and causing problems to everybody. I'm such a lightweight.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Dead Meat, Wrennie and 3 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I feel exactly the same way. I fucking despise being alive. The next time I have an opportunity to kill myself, I'm doing it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Wrennie, Crazy4u and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, more than anything I wish ctb was easier. I am held back by the lack of peaceful and reliable way to exit and the fear of failure. I deserve a peaceful death, the right to die should be respected. I know that it can be dreadful to feel trapped, I'm sorry you are going through this. I understand that it is unbearable to live an existence you hate. This life can be very horrible. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Wrennie