• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
If it was this easy to come up with a peaceful way out, then there would be no need to find new sources for SN, or even Nembutal itself. Should be fully legalized so no one has to go through a painful suicide, but I get the feeling it never will be fully legalized again. So stupid that leaving isn't as easy as buying ibuprofen. My anger issues have gotten the best of me again, and I am sick of dealing with this monster that I have inside me. I should just be able to get euthanized or buy my own shit.

I might be going to the hospital again, so if I don't reply tomorrow, that is why. I'm just not sure when, but this will be my third time going. I definitely need a proper diagnosis to control the anger, or better Bipolar meds. One or the other, something needs to change or I will find a way out of this stupid life.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske