• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I went to the shooting range and shot my gun for the first time ever. My very first shot went right through the center circle of the target. I'm already a pro! It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I've been worried about it for a long time. I wanted to get a feel for the gun so I can know what to expect when I put the gun to my head. The recoil isn't as bad as I expected.

I'm getting closer to doing it. I'm just waiting to see what is going to happen to my income.

Reactions: Samuel, Final Escape, mrscat and 4 others
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
Hey again. You won't feel the recoil if you do it right. This method would be my preferred for pain reduction one if I had a gun, and I've done a lot of research.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Hey again. You won't feel the recoil if you do it right. This method would be my preferred for pain reduction one if I had a gun, and I've done a lot of research.

I know this sounds silly but I'm going to wear earplugs when I shoot myself so that I don't have to hear such a loud momentary bang before I die.

I hope I don't feel any pain when I do it. I may feel pain for an instant but hopefully that is all. I've read that a high percentage of gun suicides are successful, like 90% or something. Also, the method I plan on using seems to be a popular choice in successful suicides by gun. That is, by shooting at the right temple. 67% of gun suicides are done through the right temple, because most people are right-handed. This seems easiest to me because I am right-handed and I'm too afraid of shooting myself in the mouth in case I end up choking on or suffocating on my blood.

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms/reliability

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22083074/

Reactions: Ice Poseidon
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Maybe stupid questions, but for those with access to guns, why not shooting themselves with an automatic weapon, such an assault rifle? That should leave very small possibility of fail, for not say zero.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Maybe stupid questions, but for those with access to guns, why not shooting themselves with an automatic weapon, such an assault rifle? That should leave very small possibility of fail, for not say zero.

I wouldn't know how to use an assault rifle. I barely know how to use a handgun. LOL Also, it just seems to me that it would be easier to hold a handgun to my head. I think it would be awkward to try to shoot myself with an assault rifle. I'm just clumsy. LOL

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
I wouldn't know how to use an assault rifle. I barely know how to use a handgun. LOL Also, it just seems to me that it would be easier to hold a handgun to my head. I think it would be awkward to try to shoot myself with an assault rifle. I'm just clumsy. LOL

Well, you couldn't aim for the temple for sure. So inside mouth or chest.

I recently read a news where a military in my country killed himself with an assault rifle. They found 8 bullets in his body so you have multiplied efficacy. It also has to be very powerful, I read somewhere that kalashnikovs can perforate car doors easily.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Well, you couldn't aim for the temple for sure. So inside mouth or chest.

I recently read a news where a military in my country killed himself with an assault rifle. They found 8 bullets in his body so you have multiplied efficacy. It also has to be very powerful, I read somewhere that kalashnikovs can perforate car doors easily.

Eight bullets! Wow... that's getting the job done.

If I were more knowledgeable about guns I might consider an assault rifle. I'm just a rookie. Also, I may not have much time left on this planet to learn about or purchase an assault rifle. I don't have much money. I really had a hard time even affording my .380.

It's actually money that is forcing me to kill myself. I may be losing my income soon.

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
It's actually money that is forcing me to kill myself. I may be losing my income soon.

That's very unforunate. I would not kill myself for money (I think). Have you ever thought just to say fuck debt and escape to another country or something along these lines?

Reactions: shattered dreams
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
That's very unforunate. I would not kill myself for money (I think). Have you ever thought just to say fuck debt and escape to another country or something along these lines?

I don't really have any debt, but if I lose my income then I lose my apartment and I don't want to be homeless. I couldn't handle the stress of being poor. I also just can't handle life and everything overwhelms me. I get panic attacks just thinking about going to an interview so I can't interview for jobs. I would rather die. I suffer from severe anxiety and depression.

Reactions: typx, Final Escape, mrscat and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't really have any debt, but if I lose my income then I lose my apartment and I don't want to be homeless. I couldn't handle the stress of being poor. I also just can't handle life and everything overwhelms me. I get panic attacks just thinking about going to an interview so I can't interview for jobs. I would rather die. I suffer from severe anxiety and depression.
Yea I'm doing it to escape poverty too. That's a miserable situation I can't cope with. I want to go b4 I can't afford to take control of further suffering. Nice on shooting your gun :)

Reactions: shattered dreams and ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Yea I'm doing it to escape poverty too. That's a miserable situation I can't cope with. I want to go b4 I can't afford to take control of further suffering. Nice on shooting your gun :)

That's exactly how I feel. I want to ctb before I get to the point that I can't afford to kill myself by any other means than hanging. Right now I at least have the money for guns, or N, or nitrogen. If I'm homeless, I wouldn't be able to kill myself except by painful methods. I'd still do it, but I'd rather it be painless.

Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
I know this sounds silly but I'm going to wear earplugs when I shoot myself so that I don't have to hear such a loud momentary bang before I die.

I hope I don't feel any pain when I do it. I may feel pain for an instant but hopefully that is all. I've read that a high percentage of gun suicides are successful, like 90% or something. Also, the method I plan on using seems to be a popular choice in successful suicides by gun. That is, by shooting at the right temple. 67% of gun suicides are done through the right temple, because most people are right-handed. This seems easiest to me because I am right-handed and I'm too afraid of shooting myself in the mouth in case I end up choking on or suffocating on my blood.

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms/reliability

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22083074/
A bullet travels faster than the speed of sound you would be lights out before hearing anything.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife and Samuel
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Do enjoy on our part too we unfortunate peasents don't have the privilege.

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Using a flat nose or hollow point round would probably decrease chance of survival. Much more devastating to the target.

Reactions: Vvoiid, ScaredOfLife and shattered dreams
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Using a flat nose or hollow point round would probably decrease chance of survival. Much more devastating to the target.

My ammo are hollow point rounds. I want to really tear myself up.

Reactions: I will go soon