W

wheresthepizzza

Apr 7, 2019
So I finally decided on Monday I will go to an AirBnb... Where I will start meto for two days and then Wednesday night I will CTB with N. I have booked the airbnb til Friday.

I just had a few questions to make sure I get it right.

1. If I CTB Wednesday night, I am not suppose to eat for 8 hours... So should I eat or skip breakfast that day? I do not want to throw up my N, as I will not be able to afford new bottles.

2. If I am doing the 2 day meto antiemetic plan instead of the stat dose... does that mean I can CTB whenever after that two day period? or should I drink the N like 40 minutes after taking the meto on the 2nd day?

Thank you for any help... I am a little nervous as you can tell and I am probably overthinking but better safe than sorry.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
So I finally decided on Monday I will go to an AirBnb... Where I will start meto for two days and then Wednesday night I will CTB with N. I have booked the airbnb til Friday.

I just had a few questions to make sure I get it right.

1. If I CTB Wednesday night, I am not suppose to eat for 8 hours... So should I eat or skip breakfast that day? I do not want to throw up my N, as I will not be able to afford new bottles.

2. If I am doing the 2 day meto antiemetic plan instead of the stat dose... does that mean I can CTB whenever after that two day period? or should I drink the N like 40 minutes after taking the meto on the 2nd day?

Thank you for any help... I am a little nervous as you can tell and I am probably overthinking but better safe than sorry.
Check out the Antiemetic regimen on Wikibooks.

All suggested ahead regimens specify that drug ingestion should occur 45 mins after last meto but not later than 60 mins.

It is also suggested that you have 50 mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl, Dimedrol) available in case of EPS.

There are differing opinions regarding meals before drug ingestion.

Reactions: Honigwaffel, Redrock and wheresthepizzza