FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as very delusional to actually wish for existence, it's sad how many humans lack the awareness to recgonise that existence is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, it disturbs me how so many of these deluded people so selfishly decide to procreate and hold insensitive anti-suicide beliefs. The delusional worship of existence is the true mental illness to me and I will always see it as very tragic how these people try and force this onto others, just creating more suffering as a result.

Existence itself will always be the true problem, as existence is simply just slavery and imprisonment, we are a slave to a decaying, deteriorating flesh prison that can potentially torture us to unlimited amounts. All that existence is, is a process of trying to fufill needs that was all completely unnecessary in the first place, existence just create problems that could have all been prevented through never existing at all, and as well as the futile and burdensome nature of existence, to simply exist is something so incredibly harmful.

We exist in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. It's so incredibly disturbing how a human is capable of experiencing so much pain and torment in this undeniably hellish reality, there is no safety from suffering in existing which is ultimately why it's so incredibly delusional to see existence as a desirable state.

Existence itself is nothing more than imposition that just causes harm, it's tragic how life even exists at all, if life eternally disappered then nobody would be able to mourn for the absence of it. Yet existence is so insanely cruel causing unimaginable amounts of harm and it's done so all throughout history in a cycle that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is so unnecessarily forced into this reality.

It's insane to me when people go on about "recovery" from wanting to die as existence is the problem and in my case wanting to be permanently relieved from it is all that feels rational. I see existence as nothing more than a virus which just creates harm and suffering, in the end just leading to decay and loss before disappearing into nothingness.

• Love
Reactions: Outsider, haibane, AncientSorrow and 3 others
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
They say it's not always black and white.
Yinyang

Reactions: Rockman and FutureHanger
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
well we're wired to seek to be alive that's why suicide is so hard thanks to SI and if some enjoy life there's nothing delusional imo it's two sides of the same coin, those who are alive are pursuing good emotions (usually happiness or a purpose) whilst avoiding bad emotions like the pain of dying whilst suicidal people see death as a positive relief and life as a negative source of pain. People are always looking for happiness/peace and trying to avoid pain in one way or the other. I'm not preaching pro life rubbish but whether or not the suffering or happiness/purpose of their life outweighs the other for an individual is what leads them to be suicidal or not. It's all perspective ig i'm curious how you've literally always hated living have you been like this since you became conscious? That would be interesting ik some people are naturally depressed but I've never heard of naturally suicidal as we've evolved for literally billions of years to seek to preserve ourselves it'd be interesting if someone was naturally suicidal prior to being exposed to the concept

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamingofrest
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree though, to the majority, they see our views such as these to be delusional and their views on life (that life is a gift, life is worth all the suffering etc) to be the logical and sane view regarding this. I guess whichever view is delusional or not depends on your frame of reference as, after all, views are subjective

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You're not going to sway any hearts by telling people how to view their own lives.