Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I know this sounds like some crazy bullshit, but I swear to God. When I look at the time, or there's any given sequence of numbers in something I see, odds are 911 will be in there. I have experienced this for years. I will wake up, and something like three mornings out of seven in a week, the time will be precisely 9:11. Same deal at night. I'll go about my day and not check the time for hours on end, but when I do, it'll be 9:11pm. Not 9:09 or 9:14, always 9:11.

Anyone have something similar?

Reactions: Sister of the Moon, sincerelysad, Venus13 and 4 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I actually smell farts everywhere I go, and I never can seem to understand how this is happening.

• Yay!
Reactions: freedompass, Un-, hungry_ghost and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I actually smell farts everywhere I go, and I never can seem to understand how this is happening.

Come back here when you've smelled 911 of them. Only then may you post.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, katagiri83, Un- and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I'm done, I did my 911- I knew it wouldn't take long- it does smell like farts in here.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, - V -, katagiri83 and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Man, you guys are the worst. I was expecting some deep conversation about angel numbers or some shit. Get it together!

Edit: I'm gonna put a strike through my username, then you'll be sorry.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: sincerelysad, Venus13, MellowAvenue and 2 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I keep seeing it between 910 and 912. It's uncanny. Like, every, single, time. Spooky.

Seriously isn't 9:11 Revelations or something? as well as a certain date and phone number in US.
"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon." - KJV

I hope it's the End Times.

• Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Silent.Tears, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Right, that's it, I am giving everybody wow-faces from here on out. The gloves have come off.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
pls

• Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Someone123
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

๐Ÿ“œ Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
For me, it's always been 1:23

• Wow
Reactions: Silent.Tears and Angst Filled Fuck Up
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
This used to happen to me years ago, always looking up seeing 911 everywhere. I didn't know it was associated with anything spiritual until just now. It eventually stopped, maybe I fell out of favor with the angels? haha

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ, Silent.Tears and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
3:15 for me. Sometimes I wake up at that time in the morning. I've been told that 3:15 is Satan's "time" or something. I don't think it holds any spiritual significance because it happens infrequently. But, if it's any uh.. Relation, I had a nightmare a while ago of Satan. I don't remember it but I made a post about it here.

Strange, innit?

• Wow
Reactions: Message In A Bottle, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Silent.Tears and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Of course the obvious associations are calling 911 for calling for an emergency and the 9/11 terrorist attacks- is that possibly why they chose this date? I never thought of that before, though it's pretty obvious. Maybe it's a sign that the universe wants you to eat 911 sandwiches.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Silent.Tears and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and Silent.Tears
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
Why doesn't this kind of sh*t happen to me? All of the information in this thread is very interesting.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Maybe it's a sign that the universe wants you to eat 911 sandwiches.
See, according to Pluto's link I am moving to a higher level of consciousness and you're in here talking about farts and sandwiches. It's like, if you want to apologize, I'll be here all week.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
See, according to Pluto's link I am moving to a higher level of consciousness and you're in here talking about farts and sandwiches. It's like, if you want to apologize, I'll be here all week.
But you skipped over the associations of 911 calls and the 9/11 terrorist attacks, which may be linked on some subconscious level to your own situation, which may be an emergency on some kind of level, like it is for most of us here.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
But you skipped over the associations of 911 calls and the 9/11 terrorist attacks, which may be linked on some subconscious level to your own situation, which may be an emergency on some kind of level, like it is for most of us here.

It's all good man I'm just goofing off. I really do see it an insane amount though.

Reactions: Someone123
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
This happens to me from time to time, but the numbers are 444 and 111. I know this whole thread is being jokey, but I'm being serious. I know what you are referring to, I just don't know what it means

Reactions: Celerity
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
This happens to me from time to time, but the numbers are 444 and 111. I know this whole thread is being jokey, but I'm being serious. I know what you are referring to, I just don't know what it means
If you do a search with the word numerology and the number you are interested in, you will get a slew of results.

Screenshot 16

I have a looney aunty who is obsessed with this sort of stuff, and I think there are some bad actors who use flowery language to communicate concepts with no substance whatsoever. Like when she's going on about ascending to the 5th dimension or something. I have a vague understanding of basic physics and a reasonable grounding in spirituality, and all she is doing is masturbating using meaningless ethereal language, and being taken for a ride by content creators.

However, there are also people who I respect who are followers of New Age phenomena like psychic readings, conscious create/Law of Attraction and other stuff. In some cases, they have had amazing things happen and flow for them. I have also seen ridiculous coincidences in my own life that make me believe that some of this stuff has real value. That includes amazing positive things happening, as well as strings of absurd bad luck.

So on balance, there is value in learning about alternative viewpoints but just be watchful of quacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: rationaltake
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I know this sounds like some crazy bullshit, but I swear to God. When I look at the time, or there's any given sequence of numbers in something I see, odds are 911 will be in there. I have experienced this for years. I will wake up, and something like three mornings out of seven in a week, the time will be precisely 9:11. Same deal at night. I'll go about my day and not check the time for hours on end, but when I do, it'll be 9:11pm. Not 9:09 or 9:14, always 9:11.

Anyone have something similar?
Straight 1s for me, usually 11:11 vs 1:11, but I also sometimes get runs of multiples like 3:33 or 4:44.

It's an attention thing, I think. We're seeing signal in noise, or our subconscious is fixed on a pattern. That's my best guess.

Reactions: Sister of the Moon and Silent.Tears
B

Banshee

Student
Oct 25, 2021
There is an actual reason behind, but unfortunately it's probably not the reason you're hoping.

People can tend to associate a certain number to a memory or incident and when they see it somewhere it happens to really stick out to them. You might look at your phone 100 times a day but the moment you see 9:11 take notice because it's "that number" that you have fixated on, all the while forgetting all the number combinations you seen the other 99 times you looked at your phone because they were irrelevant to you.

Reactions: Celerity
๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
It's synchronicity. I've seen the number 44 at the weirdest times in the weirdest places and situations that just didn't make any sense and I just took it as confirmation that I was in the right place at the right time.
If you do a search with the word numerology and the number you are interested in, you will get a slew of results.

View attachment 102407

I have a looney aunty who is obsessed with this sort of stuff, and I think there are some bad actors who use flowery language to communicate concepts with no substance whatsoever. Like when she's going on about ascending to the 5th dimension or something. I have a vague understanding of basic physics and a reasonable grounding in spirituality, and all she is doing is masturbating using meaningless ethereal language, and being taken for a ride by content creators.

However, there are also people who I respect who are followers of New Age phenomena like psychic readings, conscious create/Law of Attraction and other stuff. In some cases, they have had amazing things happen and flow for them. I have also seen ridiculous coincidences in my own life that make me believe that some of this stuff has real value. That includes amazing positive things happening, as well as strings of absurd bad luck.

So on balance, there is value in learning about alternative viewpoints but just be watchful of quacks.
Thanks for sharing. I didn't believe in any of this stuff. I have been experiencing it through out my life, & when I begin delving deeper into esoteric and occult teachings I realized "Wow apparently this stuff I'm experiencing is normal"
I've always been very intuitive. I've experienced the synchronicity. I was always able to see and feel things before they happen. Speaking things into existence and then having an insane wave of deja vu wash over me when I realized that it came to fruition. Just by believing it, having faith, and taking that first step. Anyway. Agape=love. As above, so below. As within, so without.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pluto