FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what delusional pro-life people say it will always be very rational wishing to permanently be relieved from the having ability to suffer in this cruel and futile existence. It disgusts me how this society is filled with so much anti-suicide brainwashing to try and make people believe that it's "irrational" for one to want to eternally escape from this meaningless existence they never even contented to being in.

In my case I see wanting to die as the most rational response, as it's disturbing how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist, only the existing are capable of suffering after all, and not the dead. Suicide is the way to solve all problems and escape from all future harms in an very undesirable existence where one is just deteriorating and decaying, just waiting to die anyway.

In my case I see wanting to die as a very valid reaction to being aware of how existence itself is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, I don't see any value and benefit to delaying the inevitable and prolonging suffering as much as possible, I see existence as something best avoided.

I don't understand the people who act like one is "insane" or "defective" for preferring the sound of non-existence when in reality the true problem will always lie in existence itself rather than the wish to be free from it. I see it as delusional actually wishing to exist as existence is the source of all suffering, human existence itself is something so torturous and burdensome.

All that existence ever causes is unnecessary problems, needs and suffering, if existence eternally disappeared nobody would ever be able to mourn for the absence of it, rather so much senseless cruelty and torment would prevented. It's just so evil how many humans do all they can to make suicide so inaccessible when it only feels right to want to stop suffering.

Reactions: Return2themoonlight, TheSpookyNameGuy and Rogue Proxy