FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand it when people insist that suicide must be the "last resort" no matter what and try and force this belief onto everyone. Just because they have this insane worship of this cruel and futile existence, believing that unnecessary suffering should be prolonged if possible doesn't mean their views automatically apply to other people.
Suicide is a human right anyway rather than a "last resort", I will never be able to understand what is supposedly so beneficial about something so harmful and meaningless as existence to the point that suicide supposedly must be the last resort especially as the ability to exist was so harmfully imposed in the first place. None of us asked for this existence so it's hellish how we cannot just choose to die in peace whenever we wish to.
In my case I see suicide as the rational solution to escape from all future harms and prevent all unnecessary suffering in this existence that was always undesirable in the first place. I don't see any value in pointlessly deteriorating and decaying from age just to inevitably be tormented by very old age.

I'd see it as better to not exist under all circumstances as nobody can suffer from not existing yet existence holds unlimited potential for pain and torment. I don't understand how death is supposedly so "bad" when ceasing to exist solves everything, all that's bad is ultimately as a result of existence after all. And I find it disturbing how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist, in fact the thought of eternally ceasing to exist is all that comforts me.

Because of how harmful existence is the option of a peaceful and guaranteed suicide really needs to be very accessible, suicide is the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human rather than any kind of "last resort". Existence itself will always be the true problem and could never be a desirable state, it's a horrific tragedy how life even existed at all, I see existence as something best avoided no matter what.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, Nyx𓂀, caninecomposer and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Touché. I see suicide in the same way too. After all, it's impossible to not suffer during life whereas it's impossible to suffer during death. I wish I could be dead so badly.. it hurts that all I'm doing all day is suffering and rotting in my room. Either way, I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you find peace

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It's cruel all these pro lifers want us to live despite all our suffering

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
Everything you say is completely right, I'm always in full agreement with your objectively correct viewpoints and observations. As a species, we should not be here, and the sooner we all jump ship, the better.

Reactions: divinemistress36