FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide will always be something that is positive and relieving to me, as it's the prevention of senseless and unnecessary suffering. Suicide is the way to find true peace from an existence that was always undesirable in the first place, it's would be relief to escape from this cruel and harmful existence.

And this is why I cannot stand it when people try to push the idea that suicide is a terrible thing, as how it could it be when all that is bad is as a result of existence.
Only the thought of ceasing to exist comforts me as only in death is one incapable of suffering, without existence one would never be able to suffer.
It's such a terrible and dreadful burden having the ability to exist in this reality where chance so cruelly determines everything, the true problem will always lie in existence itself which is why death is a relief.

Suicide feels like the only rational and logical thing to wish for as it means suffering prevention, it's finding safety from all suffering in this hellish reality, the only relief for me lies in death erasing everything.
It's just so disgusting and evil how we cannot easily find true peace from this existence despite ceasing to exist only being a relieving and positive thing, the fact that other people wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape is further proof that this world is hell.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Seered Doom and Neverfeltdeader