FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The thought of falling into an dreamless and eternal sleep truly is so beautiful to me, I see so much beauty in eternal non-existence where all is forgotten about, it'd be such a relief if methods like Nembutal became accessible so one could easily find peace from this meaningless and undesirable existence.

I don't understand those who act like voluntary death is the most terrible tragedy as I see beauty in preventing unnecessary suffering, I see beauty in being able to escape from the hellish burden that is existence on one's own terms.
The only beauty could ever lie in death which is why I'm repulsed by those who act like the horrific tragedy that is existence is something positive when it could never be. Existence itself is the true problem and nothing more than an unnecessary harm, I could never be delusional enough to wish to exist as a conscious being with the ability to suffer endlessly who is just slowly dying and waiting to die anyway.

Seeing existence as a desirable state would be insane to me especially as in existence there is endless risks and potential for the most extreme suffering all while one is a slave to the decaying flesh prison that is the human body. I certainly see suicide as the logical solution, it would be beautiful and very compassionate to allow people the comfort of a peaceful death, the fact that nobody can suffer from the peace of eternal nothingness is exactly why it appeals to me.

• Love
Reactions: OverBeforeStart, myusername890, LetmeCTB566 and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I see beauty in that too. Many people claim that death is imperfect and stuff but, to me, death is the most perfect thing ever. I don't have to use any energy or focus on any responsibilities or go through any pain or emotions or thoughts etc. And, for those who claim that death will deprive me of good things, I just want to say that deprivation in that regard can only happen if I'm sentient to be deprived of good things... which I'm not during death. Same point applies to those who say that I shouldn't kill myself because of a chance that I can recover in the future.

I want to be dead so badly. Complete inertia sounds so beautiful. Not having to deal with existence itself sounds beautiful

Reactions: myusername890 and pthnrdnojvsc