ryo the frog

ryo the frog

I'm in your house
Jun 27, 2022
honestly being in a suicide "safe space" helps me cope. It's good knowing you can just talk about things around suicide without obnoxious censorship, or without 8/10 of the replys preaching some half assed "it gets better don't do it" shit. like hell reddit would let me ask for method advice.

the "off topic" is the cherry on top, it's incohesive to all hell and I love it. makes us more than our suicidal thoughts, people making petitions against this fourm seem to beg to differ.

ok I'm done, my eyes are dry so goodnight

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, apple2myeye!, Ashu and 5 others
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
i didn't expect this to be such a nice place, lol.

Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and Ashu
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
i didn't expect this to be such a nice place, lol.
It has its ups and downs and not everyone is nice but that's just because it's a forum for humans. It's nice to have a place where you're not a pariah for reaching the logical conclusion that is death. We're all going to die. To quote somebody I heard the other day say "I just want the make the last bit less bad". I thought that was really on the nose. Nobody wants to suffer or be seen suffering terribly and nobody wants to witness it either. Why can't we all amicably agree to make that last bit less bad!? It just makes sense. Though I say it in relation to people with sickness and terminal conditions. I don't know enough about mental health stuff and it's a can of worms that's harder to clean up. I do think at some point you have to draw a line though, and hear their cases with respect, whether you understand or not. You don't need to understand to take somebody at their word.

Last edited:
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and keitaro
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have seen pro lifers on here before but for the most part it is a safe space to discuss suicide. I guess this is the one place where we can talk openly about wanting to die and where suicide is seen as a rational choice instead of something that is always wrong and must be prevented. It does frustrate me how suicide is so stigmatised in society, as after all we will all die eventually and if someone wants to leave then their choice should be respected. Nobody should be forced to suffer against their wishes.

Reactions: keitaro and Ashu