FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly do see nothing desirable about reaching an much older age as the more time spent here just means more opportunities to suffer, existence truly is just meaningless and unnecessary suffering. I'd always prefer to not exist than to be slowly dying and waiting to die in this decaying flesh prison that can potentially torture us to unlimited amounts, honestly I find it disturbing how a human can potentially exist for so long.

I don't understand why anyone would wish to exist for decades on end just to be tormented by very old age, I see no benefit to such a thing, there's nothing appealing about something so harmful and futile as existence. And this is why it's insane to me when people wish to remove the option of a peaceful suicide as do they really want to die a slow, painful death from old age, I see old age as something best avoided no matter what.

It's just beyond hellish to me how the option of a peaceful suicide isn't accessible, Nembutal should be avaliable no matter what as many people simply don't wish to suffer for decades in this existence they never consented to in the first place. I see suicide as suffering prevention, in this hellish and pointless existence death truly is the only relief.

Reactions: myusername890, sserafim and TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I concur chap! šŸ˜€

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, sserafim and hikikomorizombie