BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
There are some positive things about my life, but it seems that the negative things no matter the quantity leave the positive things in the shadow. I cannot imagine a person like me having a really good life without all this shit happening. Optimism is the worst choice for me right now because it does nothing to solve the real problem. One terrible event follows another. This is why I do not believe in dreams anymore, or love. There is simply no good reason to. We are all just miserable animals running around.

So I stopped believing that physical appearance does not matter, despite what people are saying. We cannot get rid of the fact that people (especially men) tend to get captured by looks FIRST then personality after. The "true love" shit goes AFTER the main attraction. So yeah I would keep buying beauty products and being a slave to men. There is no such thing as being attracted to personality only. As humans we only want to be around those who are pleasing to the senses, and I must conform no matter what. I NEED to be attractive to receive love. That's how the world works. Self love will never be a permanent solution to this madness.

It's my duty to be as attractive as possible and use my body to be loved. Nothing else can work. In romantic relationships love cannot exist without sex or sexual attraction. IT'S TRUE. If I am worthy of no one then might as well get rid of me. This "diversity of beauty" acceptance is bullshit as fuck and won't fix men's desires to stare at big boobs and thick thighs. There was a REASON why females were told to adjust to beauty standards. For. The. Men. Some hate it but personally I want to need to conform to these standards.

I should have cared more about my appearance when I was much younger. Like all my photos need to be attractive as hell. Now I can't turn back unless I photoshop 1,393,020 photos of me. I should have a high pitched voice that immediately hardens dicks. I should have strict diets and exercise routines. I was made to serve men. I should be submissive, quiet, humble, dependable, emotional, soft, mild, weak, and silent. Now how do I do all these things. This would require a tremendous amount of effort and it is not easy.

Being "myself" won't get me laid, because it would mean being ugly as hell. I do not believe AT ALL that someone would love me for who I am. There is NO hope anymore in this world. Why love a stupid piece of trash like me. I DON'T FUCKING GET WHY people still think there are "good men" around who will be interested in someone for who they are. Biggest bet I'll make is spending an enourmous amount of money on plastic surgery JUST to be loved. TRUE LOVE DOES NOT EXIST! IT'S JUST A MADE UP FANTASY BY THE MEDIA INTO TRICKING THEM THAT LOVE IS NOT BASED ON LOOKS.

True love does not fucking exist, only attraction. If it did then no one would choose a partner based on looks alone. I have my full rights to self harm if I find myself unworthy of living. It's always the attractive ones WITH THEIR GODDAMN PRIVILEGE who get the most love. And what is supposedly the key to happiness for all humans? Love. So why isn't this a valid reason to kill myself?

I should be perfect to be loved. It's always the perfect ones and their goddamn privilege. If I am not perfect I have the right to hit my face till it bleeds. In short, love is based on physical attractiveness, and happiness is based on how worthy I am to people. I should fucking cut my skin off if I can't be beautiful according to beauty standards.

I won't be checking this thread after writing this, so I apologize if I am unable to reply. I am just too tired already. Goodnight y'all.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception, antler, Mr2005 and 1 other person