FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
And it always repulses me how this irrational worship of the curse that is existence gets so insensitively forced onto those who have awareness of how existence itself really is the true problem.
All that existence does is create harm, unnecessary suffering and problems, it's disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist here so it's irrational to love existence.

It's so cruel how humans continue to procreate into this reality where we cannot even just die in peace, it's delusional to see existence as good as it's undeniable that existence has caused so much suffering and torture all throughout history, it's all sensesless and unnecessary, simply just existing is something so harmful.

The only way to avoid suffering is by not existing and existence causes nothing but suffering, death really is the only relief in this reality where chance so cruelly determines everything. I will always see it as preferable to not exist as existence is just so incredibly futile, cruel and just undesirable in general, it's horrible how suicide is made so inaccessible despite this reality.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and idk3
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I am so tired of feeling like I will live my entire life alone without passion or companionship hence life is undesirable.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I feel it goes both ways. Loving life and loving death both seems meaningless to me. Both are just our brains telling us one is good and the other isn't, they are ultimately the same.