• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's disturbing to me how many people view life as a "gift" when in fact to have the ability to exist is an imposition, I see it as extreme cruelty to impose existence. I actually find the life is a gift view insane, as all that life does is create unnecessary suffering, problems, pain, torment and harm that there was never a need for at all.
I find it such a horrific tragedy how life even existed at all, it's horrific how as long as one exists there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly. I will always see it as a curse to exist as a conscious being who is capable of feeling the most extreme agony all while being a slave to suffering in a decaying flesh prison with no straightforward way to die in peace.

Existence truly is an abomination, existence truly is just nothing more than an unnecessary harm, it's a cycle of endless torment and senseless cruelty that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is forced here and it truly is evil how humans do all they can to make suicide inaccessible.

It's evil how they want to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape even know we never consented to being burdened with hellish and meaningless existence. Existence itself really is the true problem, only the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep is desirable to me, no matter what I'd see it as better to not exist.

Reactions: Akaraine, 4am, ▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎ and 5 others
N

nobody11

Jan 30, 2024
You need write a book

Reactions: Ashu
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Because some fortunate folk out there do have perfect lives.

Reactions: Ashu and divinemistress36
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Almost reminds me of a radio talk show host I used to listen too, his first name is Dennis, I can't remember the last name

He said, "Why do people lie to children and say that the world is a better place because they(the child) are here?"

He had a very valid point when he follows up by saying, "What exactly has a 5 year old done to make the world better? Did they stop pollution? Cure diseases? Stop crime? Stop climate change? Stop lying by telling kids a lie."

He's not wrong.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Because some fortunate folk out there do have perfect lives.
You'd be surprised how often unfortunate people say it too. In my opinion people tends to focus on the positives too much, so when there are more negatives they mostly disregard them.

The thing is, life is a collection of things and if you defend it you need the whole picture. People normally don't think the bad can affect life's value, they start from the conclusion it must be good and the negatives and worldview are shaped from there.

This can be seen in all aspects of life. A common example of this behavior are most sports, notably soccer. It was researched the bad consequences on you losing are way stonger than those on winning, yet you still see people claiming "this is the best", "amazing", etc. The same happens here, most people overfocus on what they want and dismiss whatever contradicts their narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Bit like glass half full approach. I know loads of people like that.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
He had a very valid point when he follows up by saying, "What exactly has a 5 year old done to make the world better?
He's brought joy to the world of those who love him.
Did they stop pollution? Cure diseases? Stop crime? Stop climate change? Stop lying by telling kids a lie."

He's not wrong.
He is. He lacks sympathetic imagination, just like the people who judge us for hating our lives.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I agree. For me, life is an unwanted gift, it's a gift that I never wanted in the first place. The most sinister fact is that it's a gift which cannot be returned. If I had a choice, I would return it to sender, but alas, this isn't possible. Life is like a video game that we were all forced to play against our will, we had no choice in agreeing to play or not. By the way, apparently gift means poison in German, and I think that that's pretty fitting...

Reactions: Akaraine and divinemistress36
▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎

▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎

-10 points in life
Feb 27, 2023
Sometimes I think to myself if existing is really worth the risk.
I mean, I'm already existing but why do I have to? It really feels like an obligation, a must.

The things I achieve, the desicions I make, all of the little pieces that compose my life feel like they were already decided to be before my existence and it's just me the one who closes that cycle.
Because the things I like seem to be wrong and my opinion isn't supposed to be shared due to how it is too much "unlike" me, to at the end be categorized as weak, odd or else.

Reactions: Akaraine and sserafim