FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As human existence is just so futile, burdensome and torturous, it disturbs me how humans continue to procreate into this reality, just creating so much harm and suffering as a result. Only non-existence is ideal to me, in my case suicide would be a rational solution to prevent suffering. There is no benefit in existing as a conscious being, it would had been for the best if life never existed at all, the existence of life is a horrific tragedy. I see existence as nothing more than a virus that just causes suffering and leads to decay, it's a curse to be burdened with the ability to exist, it's something so terrible to be conscious and aware of this reality.

Only ceasing to exist is ideal as then existence is no longer my problem, it comforts me to think of this existence being eternally forgotten about. I see death as the solution as nobody can suffer from not existing, only the existing are capable of suffering, not the dead. I don't see any value in prolonging consciousness, it's horrifying how consciousness doesn't come with an offswitch even know it was imposed on us.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Immensevoid, Sannti and 4 others
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
i don't agree with this at all. i think we as suicidal/depressed people see death as the solution because we can't see the world the way neurotypical people do. to them, the solution is not as simple as being dead, and it's kind of goofy to pretend otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy and Sukui
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've always struggled with existence from an early age.
During childhood, this world and the people in it always seemed unreal and strange to me.
I also struggled greatly with how much suffering there was in the world, and it disturbed me greatly as to how anything existed at all.
It's all too weird and terrifying to be alive in this world and trapped in something so imperfect as a human body.
Consciousness is even weirder because we don't really know what it is , or even what we really are , or how we came into being as a species.
I think that complete non - existence is the most desirable and logical choice because nothing can suffer if it doesn't exist.
Also everything we do is mostly pointless and meaningless anyway, so I see no point in existence.

Reactions: sserafim and myusername890
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I only wish I was non existent so I don't have to suffer. I hate having to solve problems, deal with suffering, think about what's ideal, and concern myself with pointless, monotonous problems. Non existence would be perfect for me, all the things I'm having to deal with would simply go away, and I shouldn't be able to come back. I hate having to think and feel, experience pain, despair, and suffering. And it just seems like there's no reason for it. I'm tired of listening to people trying to convince that life is valuable, worth living, or morally good. I don't care and don't want to have to deal with it. I hate being trapped in this body which makes it so hard to leave, makes me deal with mistakes I inevitably make, and mistreatment from others. I hate having to work, just to prevent the intense suffering that would happen otherwise. I hate having to interact with other people, to try to convince them to take me seriously and see me in a positive way. I hate having to worry about events that will happen in the future, while having to deal with problems that already happen in the present. I hate the fact that, no matter which way I die, it will almost certainly be painful and miserable. In non existence, all of this would go away, and I'd never have to worry about it again. I hate that there's no way to escape this mess without putting so much work into dying. I hate that there's no way to tell what's right or wrong. I just want to die, permanently, and be in peacefulness.

Reactions: sserafim, floralheaddress and pthnrdnojvsc
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I disagree. Normal people seem to enjoy life and thrive, even through hardships and strife.

Not all human existence is miserable.

It can't be all bad for any of us really else we'd have flipped the figurative off switch. Must be something keeping us around.