• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Time for the economy to crash, nukes to go off, war to break out, disease and famine, etc. Gimme some action. Destroy the slog that is normal life.

Do you also want to see society collapse? And what's the best way a normal person can help accelerate?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, astr4, innominesatanas44 and 1 other person
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
I probably shouldn't say this, but the best way I can think, is rampant forest burning lol, specially in rural areas. How else one sole person is supposed to emit so much CO to the air, and what else can you really do?

This is speculative, don't do it pls, unless you want to jail me.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and derpyderpins
Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
I probably shouldn't say this either.
But whenever something wild is happening like the invasion in ukraine, or the "march to Moscow episode"..
I'm sitting with my popcorns and thinking.. Oh please.. Let more shit happen..

It's such a boring world.

• Love
Reactions: permanently tired and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
But whenever something wild is happening like the invasion in ukraine, or the "march to Moscow episode"..

Exactly why I made this thread. I know it's dark, but I'm desperate to break the monotony.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, Hvergelmir and derpyderpins
H

Hvergelmir

Student
May 5, 2024
Do you also want to see society collapse? And what's the best way a normal person can help accelerate?
Maybe you'll find this as interesting as I did:
Simple Sabotage Field Manual - Strategic Services (pdf, declassified)

If you care about people, animals, or anything at all, I think you should pick the good fight instead. While the world certainly deserves to burn, it quickly becomes undesirable when you start looking at the details. I certainly don't want Pluto's cats to die of radiation poisoning, starvation, or burnt to a crisp.

A flourishing economy, dominated by wage slaves working for some one else without understanding why, is clearly preferable.

• Informative
Reactions: mikgazer6, DefinitelyReady, astr4 and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Maybe you'll find this as interesting as I did:
Simple Sabotage Field Manual - Strategic Services (pdf, declassified)

If you care about people, animals, or anything at all, I think you should pick the good fight instead. While the world certainly deserves to burn, it quickly becomes undesirable when you start looking at the details. I certainly don't want Pluto's cats to die of radiation poisoning, starvation, or burnt to a crisp.

A flourishing economy, dominated by wage slaves working for some one else without understanding why, is clearly preferable.
Skimming through. It does seem interesting.

The post is half in jest and not a moral statement on the world in any way. More of an expression of how horror and disaster at least seem interesting.

Reactions: mikgazer6, jar-baby and Hvergelmir
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
BREAKING NEWS.

A suicide terrorist organization plans to commit terrorist attacks.

Fanatics who consider themselves pro-choice have been secretly creating plans for several years to destabilize the world.

The specific motivations of this group are not yet known.
For this reason, the USA government decided to bomb Europe because why the fuck not.

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske and derpyderpins
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Kind of just seems like the best way a normal person can contribute to the overall decline is just by having a normal life of consuming and spawning a minimum of 2.3 extra human beings to pollute the earth with. I guess when it comes to the climate, using any generative AI seems to contribute a lot to hurting the environment by using a lot of electricity so I guess one can help just by getting AI to do a lot of prompts for you.

Reactions: derpyderpins
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Time for the economy to crash, nukes to go off, war to break out, disease and famine, etc. Gimme some action. Destroy the slog that is normal life.

It already exists. Funny how the white nationalist reactionaries have been taking so many cues from postmodernism. I wouldn't involved myself in this stuff, personally. It's already happening on its own.

• Informative
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023

I get it.

I'm counting on the singularity. Plenty of experts in the field think the emergence of superintelligence is imminent, and that it's going to have serious repercussions.

That said, the world is far from boring. There's plenty of fucked up shit already happening that simply may not affect us directly.

Last edited:
Reactions: astr4 and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I get it.

I'm counting on the singularity. Plenty of experts in the field think the emergence of superintelligence is imminent, and that it's going to have serious repercussions.

That said, the world is far from boring. There's plenty of fucked up shit already happening that simply may not affect us directly. If you're living in a WEIRD country this probably holds especially true.
Well, the world might not be boring, but my day-to-day is, and I'm not strong enough to throw away my comfort willingly to change that.

I could go for the singularity, though. Unification. Let's all turn into a sea of tang.

Reactions: jar-baby
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024

Leftist accelerationism is interesting to me, but have lessening hope that it'll be possible.

Last edited:
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
I don't know whether it would help, or hurt, but I always wondered if a walk-out petition went viral where months from now (so people have notice and have to catch on) there was a planned days not to make a single purchase and/or an all-employee (or as many as possible obviously) to not show up to work. I can't tell if this would hurt or help the economy. Maybe it doesn't matter, as long as the message was received. Same with national school walk-outs from every grade and level.

• Informative
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I don't know whether it would help, or hurt, but I always wondered if a walk-out petition went viral where months from now (so people have notice and have to catch on) there was a planned days not to make a single purchase and/or an all-employee (or as many as possible obviously) to not show up to work. I can't tell if this would hurt or help the economy. Maybe it doesn't matter, as long as the message was received. Same with national school walk-outs from every grade and level.
I wish people could coordinate like that for anything.

• Aww..
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Did the Covid era distract you from the monotony of your life?

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Did the Covid era distract you from the monotony of your life?
Yes, actually, although in hindsight I view it as a bit of a tease. Maybe that's why I want something even bigger. (I know this is extremely insensitive. I obviously don't want harm to befall people. It's a twisted desire.)

Even though it was awful and a lot upset me and I felt threatened and there was conflict and even though people I care about were sick and even died . . . I felt more engaged, more alive, during that time.

Reactions: jar-baby and LaVieEnRose
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
Yes, actually, although in hindsight I view it as a bit of a tease. Maybe that's why I want something even bigger. (I know this is extremely insensitive. I obviously don't want harm to befall people. It's a twisted desire.)

Even though it was awful and a lot upset me and I felt threatened and there was conflict and even though people I care about were sick and even died . . . I felt more engaged, more alive, during that time.
Besides all the obvious bad that came from it, the "break" is what a lot of people liked to reflect, relax, and get back to their own basics of themselves :/

• Love
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
and then die a very painful death from radiation like Hisashi Ouchi

• Hugs