• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
Anyone here familiar with the "detergent" method to ctb?

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
It's basically a reaction to produce Co.
It need really high technical knowledge to filter the fume and only keep the Co (immediately releasing it or storing it i' a bag for release in closed room for 10 000+ppm and instant collapse)
Was too complicated for me.

• Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
It's basically a reaction to produce Co.
It need really high technical knowledge to filter the fume and only keep the Co (immediately releasing it or storing it i' a bag for release in closed room for 10 000+ppm and instant collapse)
Was too complicated for me.
Oh nah death is supposed to be simple that alone lost me in a few words. People in this state when they die are barely functioning mentally as it is who has time for all of that. Also I would like to mention does anybody even know the failure rate of doing that because putting in all what it seems like very high level execution for it not to work is…unfortunate.