A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
Thinking about it even now is giving me chills.
The dead body of that dog just lying there on the road like that while I was coming back from a place I went to, I saw it. I cannot even remember what actually happened to the dog properly, maybe some people just left it on that busy road to just get it killed by coming under some vehicle but my brain just isn't able to comprehend anything at all.
I didn't even stop to look at it properly, how could I? I still saw it, I think it didn't have it's head on. Poor animal, rest in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, voidstar and pole
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
That reminds me of when I was in grade 1 and my friends and I came across a dead rabbit who's stomach was cut open. There were wasps flying into it's stomach and taking out bits of it's partially digested meal. I still have no clue on who decided to kill it and cut open it's stomach, let alone why someone would do something like that.

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
That reminds me of when I was in grade 1 and my friends and I came across a dead rabbit who's stomach was cut open. There were wasps flying into it's stomach and taking out bits of it's partially digested meal. I still have no clue on who decided to kill it and cut open it's stomach, let alone why someone would do something like that.
People find pleasure doing that to animals.

A

ArjunRamDas

Dec 21, 2023
I keep seeing dead animals all the time. A few days ago, I was taking a morning walk. When I returned 10 minutes later, a squirrel was dead in the middle of the road. Not sure if he fell from the power line or what, he wasn't hit by a car. I felt sad and didn't want a car to squish him, so I used a couple of big sticks to lift him off the road and moved him to the shoulder. A few months ago, I had the same experience with finding a raccoon. šŸ˜”

• Hugs
Reactions: a.fool
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Oh yes dead animals or animals who are about to die and you know you can't do anything to prevent it. That's heartbreaking. Sometimes I pick them up and bury them in my garden, bc idk they deserve a little funeral. I also saw a dog like 4 days ago and looked like he was unfortunately involved in a car accident. Of course if I see a dog I don't take it with me, but smaller animals like one time there was a hedgehog lying on the road, but I ignored it. Several days later he was still there and everyone just did what I did. So I decided to wrap him up in some big leaves I found nearby and brought him home. Honestly it was kinda gross, bc his organs were yk outside of his body but still attached and he was there for some time so yeah. But I'm still happy that I gave him that funeral.

Reactions: a.fool and divinemistress36