lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I emailed my employer my resignation! No point of doing all this work anymore. I have a feeling I'm almost there… once I find SN I'm out of here.. sometimes I tell myself " what's taking so long?" I'm just not happy you can say a walking dead…

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lightnings, Spectre, Goodgirlryeo101 and 15 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It sounds like you wanted to force yourself to commit to suicide, right?

Reactions: Sylveon, lostinmythoughts, DeadHead and 1 other person
K

kagebunshin

Dec 17, 2023
I resigned from my job today, too. It's a strange feeling knowing the end is already in motion. Good luck to you, friend.

Reactions: Kit1 and lostinmythoughts
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm not happy in life I'm not dying naturally so I'm going to force myself to die
You can do that if this is your desire. May I ask you, would you want to be happy? What would need to change in your life? Can sth change in your life?

I never quit a job to push myself into an even worse condition to "make CTB easier" but I did similar things or tried to when I was very suicidal in the hope CTB was easier, obviously it wasn't enough bc I'm still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall, corgiee, Ash’Girl and 3 others
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
You can do that if this is your desire. May I ask you, would you want to be happy? What would need to change in your life? Can sth change in your life?

I never quit a job to push myself into an even worse condition to "make CTB easier" but I did similar things or tried to when I was very suicidal in the hope CTB was easier, obviously it wasn't enough bc I'm still here.
I don't want to be happy anymore! If you living a life you would want to be happy living it so I'm not and I'm not looking for happiness. I wish I was never born to begin with I don't know why I'm even here? To work and pay the government taxes a d insurance money. My life is just a project with details on how to live it. Please don't let me start because I'll write a novel
I resigned from my job today, too. It's a strange feeling knowing the end is already in motion. Good luck to you, friend.
Thank you! I feel you we are in the same boat!! Good luck to you as well, my friend!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon, Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck, it's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be gone. I really do see it as so cruel how people impose existence in the first place, to have the ability to exist is so incredibly burdensome and futile to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, ijustwishtodie, lostinmythoughts and 1 other person
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I wish you the best of luck, it's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be gone. I really do see it as so cruel how people impose existence in the first place, to have the ability to exist is so incredibly burdensome and futile to me.
Thank you! I'm just searching for SN and I'm hoping I can find some answers soon on where to order some!

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Best wishes. It seems you're quite set on your path and I hope it goes well for you.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I'm with you. I'm sick of existing. I still don't understand why I'm here.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and lostinmythoughts
UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
I understand it must have been tough and took many days of debate and turmoil in your head to finally come on this decision. It must've felt so long and tiresome to end up here finally. I hope that whatever you end up doing will find you peace in the end. On a side note, I somewhat envy you. I want to give up everything and set in motion the path to ctb but I'm too afraid. I eventually will, but I wish I could do it now.

• Hugs
Reactions: lightnings and lostinmythoughts
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I understand it must have been tough and took many days of debate and turmoil in your head to finally come on this decision. It must've felt so long and tiresome to end up here finally. I hope that whatever you end up doing will find you peace in the end. On a side note, I somewhat envy you. I want to give up everything and set in motion the path to ctb but I'm too afraid. I eventually will, but I wish I could do it now.
Thank you so much! I'm in between N and SN now! Wish me luck finding one of them

Reactions: UnwillingSavior
h78272

h78272

Oct 3, 2023
I resigned from my position few weeks ago, I feel even worse but why work if there is really no reason to? I wish you the best with whatever path you take.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts and lightnings
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
from personal experience, it can be hard to find a good source and sometimes you'll just completely want to give up. I was at the lowest, starting to think of other methods because I just felt like giving up. randomly though I found a source and that was one of the best feelings in the world.
I hope everything goes well for you.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts, UnwillingSavior, lightnings and 1 other person
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
It really can be such a relief to quit a job that you aren't happy in, wishing you luck in whatever comes next for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: lostinmythoughts, lightnings and hi-okbye
L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
I wish you whatever the best outcome could be for your peace

Reactions: lostinmythoughts and pthnrdnojvsc
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
from personal experience, it can be hard to find a good source and sometimes you'll just completely want to give up. I was at the lowest, starting to think of other methods because I just felt like giving up. randomly though I found a source and that was one of the best feelings in the world.
I hope everything goes well for you.
Thank you so much! We have resources lots of them actually! I just need something peaceful and not for me for the loved ones behind me. SN or N you will look bluish but also your body is not tortured like other methods.. I'm getting there I'm talking to people
I resigned from my position few weeks ago, I feel even worse but why work if there is really no reason to? I wish you the best with whatever path you take.
Thank you and I wishes you the same! Work distract us little but you're right what's the point? I feel so bad and today I just want to disappear
It really can be such a relief to quit a job that you aren't happy in, wishing you luck in whatever comes next for you.
It's not the job it's me btw

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hi-okbye and h78272