• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I was struggling so bad I relapsed but I'm goin to let trusted friend hold pills for only very bad days lol! Oh I missed feeling alive lol!

• Aww..
Reactions: fastFWD, Severen, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I wish there was a way to make you feel better.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea i only took tiny bit but I feel like shit now that I'm crashing. Definitely can't touch again

Reactions: fastFWD
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
Sorry to hear that. Hate relapsing because it never feels like you want it to plus there are feelings of guilt and shame that weren't there when you started. I hope you beat this, or, at the very least, that in the future your vices make you happy :notsure:

Reactions: fastFWD and Final Escape
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I was struggling so bad I relapsed but I'm goin to let trusted friend hold pills for only very bad days lol! Oh I missed feeling alive lol!
Wow. Talk about tackling a problem head on. Good thinking...smile. I hope you are as proud of yourself as I am of you....((hugs))

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Sorry. At least you've taken precautions to prevent this from happening again. Good luck in the future.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
That seems like a wise course of action. When using drugs you should be in control, not the other way around. This is the major reason why I've so far refrained from resorting to drugs to combat my depression: addiction and the potential of creating another major problem on top of the pre-existing one.

I hope you'll manage without it. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Severen and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have to permanently give those up and never have access. If I do even a little bit once in awhile it ruins the progress of the brain healing. So I probably undid some of the progress my brain has made since the quit. If you have been on stimulant medication for many years it will take a considerable amount of time for the brain to heal. Like over two years or more for some people. After the first year it's suppose to get better but many people are still struggling with adjustment to life even at just 6 months sober.

Reactions: Severen and Alchemist