P

Paralysed&Poorly

Jul 19, 2020
I don't know about anyone else. I find myself refreshing the forum lots hoping that there will miraculously be a thread with an 100% reliable easy quick painless solution all of a sudden. Stupid really isn't it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, agentgeez, Deleted member 19654 and 24 others
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Im sorry for you being in this situatioom,feel free to message me for anything,hugs:heart:

Reactions: fastFWD, Paralysed&Poorly and Zappfe lover
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
I don't know about anyone else. I find myself refreshing the forum lots hoping that there will miraculously be a thread with an 100% reliable easy quick painless solution all of a sudden. Stupid really isn't it.
If refreshing helps to ease your mind, then no. It's not stupid at all.

Reactions: Sensei, fastFWD and Paralysed&Poorly
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Me too. I refresh non stop in hopes that some magical solution will show up. I still have a lil bit hope left for that

Reactions: I screwed up, Meditation guide, Flump and 3 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I used to do that a lot to on other places online. I desperately wanted someone to tell me that there was an easy way out. I feel the same with recovery too; I wake up every day hoping that something will happen that will prove to me that I can get better, but it never does.

Reactions: Sensei, Meditation guide, misha and 2 others
P

Paralysed&Poorly

Jul 19, 2020
well at least I'm not alone

Reactions: Sensei, Meditation guide and Eternity04
MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Psychiatry Destroyed My Life
Jul 4, 2020
I'm finding that to be the case more and more and that's because I finally have a doctor who is being honest with me and has told me that I'm untreatable with current medical science and that the root cause of my suffering is from systemic damage caused by taking psychiatric drugs. I wish I could swallow all my Klonopin and never wake up but that doesn't seem to be a good solution. PAS seems to be the closest to the solution we seek where barbiturates are used.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, WillOxyWork and InaccessibleHour
InaccessibleHour

InaccessibleHour

Student
Sep 1, 2018
It's too bad you didn't find anyone sooner enough who told you that @MyChoiceToLeave. Know anything about Prozac? It worked very well when I initially began taking it, zero side effects, calmed me down way more than I thought, I didn't have to go nearly as high as a dosage (20mg) as they initially recommended me as a moderate treatment (60mg) and I'm still taking it to this day, however the effectiveness of it has worn off considerably since around September of 2019 (began taking it early August 2017 with a one-week 10mg dosage, 20mg to go on after). Interestingly enough I was not suicidal whatsoever despite it being the worst I've ever had OCD, but in September 2018 when I joined the site I was more suicidal despite that being probably the mildest time in my life. I quit mostly because my parents found out but also because I reconsidered and felt there was no immediate need, but my condition is getting worse once more and here I am once again. They actually even mentioned to me that during the first few weeks suicidal thoughts may increase, but that didn't happen to me till a year later or so. Any more info on this?
I'm hoping this isn't some evil plot by Big Pharma to land my ass in a psych ward so I'm forced to take other drugs that are even more harmful. Hopefully it isn't too late for me....... I'm convinced that with or without meds though my version of OCD isn't fully curable no matter what.Glad to see some who work in the medical industry are honest, I feel like with cannabis legalization and even decriminalization of psychedelics in some places that we're getting better, slowly but surely. There are many other problems in the world though that may end everything before the most ideal fair society is created so. It may already be too late.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You're definitely not alone. When this forum goes down, the moment it comes back online there's like 30 people online already.

Reactions: Sensei, Paralysed&Poorly and Meditation guide
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I just keep checking the forum because it's the only place I feel safe and like I'm okay for feeling the way I do and thinking the way I do. I don't dream of any super easy method. I know death is supposed to be painful. Just hopefully not as painful as the life that led up to it.

Reactions: SelfLiberation and Paralysed&Poorly
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Yes, hope springs eternal.

Reactions: Sensei, Superdeterminist and Paralysed&Poorly
C

Checkout2

Jun 25, 2020
Me too

Reactions: Paralysed&Poorly and I screwed up
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Most of us here hope for the same ... That and like minded people whom I can chat with keep me hooked on to this site atleast 4 to 5 hours a day

Reactions: Meditation guide, Sensei and Paralysed&Poorly
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I also refresh this site a lot but not in hopes for new methods, I just like to read other people's posts and respond or I'm hoping I get a reply to my posts etc...

Reactions: Paralysed&Poorly
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
I do the same thing, word for word.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Sensei and Paralysed&Poorly
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't really refresh the forum to see new topics for a 100% guaranteed method, but I do check it frequently to see if there are new topics I can contribute to it, either giving my two cents, or giving advice on things I know about (whether it is a tactic, a method, or just thoughts). Of course, if the forum is down either due to an outage, maintenance, or whatever reason, I do refresh it to see if it clears up, but if not, then I'd check back later hoping the service is restored.