DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
My dick dad made another Christian comment

So....we were watching TV which he usually do. And it featured someone with a tattoo. So he was all "Your body is sacred to god I don't believe in Tatto's" I basically chased him away at that point

Sometimes I wanna take the Bible and stick it up his ass

I feel the longer I stay in this house I will naturally die

Speaking of which, is it possible to become so depressed/mentally sucidal thta you just die?

If so I am willing to do it. Just to spite my dad and make him question his religion :)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Baltazar1713, BrokenBeing, Deleted member 19276 and 7 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
My parents are Buddhist whilst I'm atheist.
People are entitled to their religious opinions but they have no rights to force it onto others.
Those religious comments are hideous and repetitive If u ask me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Deleted member 17331
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
You right

I think I'm just more on edge than usual these days due to my mental health. Its....I mean lets be real my mental health has always been bad tbh

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Yeah totally.
Dealing with bullshittery is no fun when you already have a lot going on your plate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Basically

I feel like going my dad the silent treatment

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and KleinerWolf
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I've read your posts and I would hate to be around your dad. I thought your suicide note addressed to him was amazing. Not that he'd understand, but I frickin did.

I used to be Christian and obnoxious about it, and I'm amazed how I was so certain when I was so ignorant (and so negating toward and unaccepting of others). It's easy to spout off things one hears but doesn't think deeply about. Thinking deeply and questioning is what made me realize I didn't believe, after having been in a Christian grade school, and in my 20s considering going into ministry and doing things like being a youth group counselor (a volunteer) in preparation. I knew the Bible and I knew doctrine and dogma, but I didn't have any critical thinking skills. I could apply the Bible or doctrine to any issue, but now I look at that stuff and realize it's not a rational framework, and how destructive, confining, deafening, blinding, and numbing it is, rather than constructive or supportive. I'd rather limp on solid ground than rely on a bad crutch that fucks up my internal structure and my posture.

(Didn't expect to have all those "revelations" there! It's amazing how I'm the same person, but yet have really evolved over a couple of decades.)

Anyhow, sorry you have to live in such close quarters with that, and that he's so closed to other perspectives and other people being different and, therefore, "wrong." I think for many people, it just feels good to feel right, and it's all about the feelings and not thinking. Social media is like that, too -- it's like being in church.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and KleinerWolf
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020

So....we were watching TV which he usually do. And it featured someone with a tattoo. So he was all "Your body is sacred to god I don't believe in Tatto's" I basically chased him away at that point

Speaking of which, is it possible to become so depressed/mentally sucidal thta you just die?

If so I am willing to do it. Just to spite my dad and make him question his religion :)
Lol I'm a pastor and I have 13 tattoos

• Love
Reactions: greekyfish10, KleinerWolf and Life_and_Death
lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020

Who are you and how do you know about my dad????

But no seriously, this life is horrible, we don't need other bigoted people to make it worse for us. After so many years of living in such bigoted family I learned to filter comments like that. They just don't mean anything to me, therefore it's hard to take them seriously.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
I'm so sorry it must be awful to live with an overly religious person. All of my family are Christians but not the pushy kind I guess, they don't try to make me believe in it cause they know I'm already set in my ways.

Reactions: KleinerWolf and Deleted member 19276
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I often feel like at some point I'm going to feel so sad that my body will just give up and die on its own. I wish it would tbh. And although my parents aren't religious I can relate to the casual comments that just really get under my skin about mental health, lifestyle and suicide. I hope things get better for you.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
"Your body is sacred to god I don't believe in Tatto's" - The body belongs to the entity. What they decide to do from there with it, is that same entity's choice. CTB, put tats, self harm like with my case... Noone has to make their choices for them. Noone. Religion... I've had problems wit hit before, but this is just getting out of hand. To see so many people, treated in such a manner due to it. That "God" can honestly... No, I am done, I am sorry for ranting, but what you said there, about the Bible, maybe those religious people that force others to be like that, they will deserve getting it showed back there.

Reactions: KleinerWolf