guineapiglover8503

guineapiglover8503

Emily
Oct 7, 2024
It's to treat my ADHD and I hope that it stops the vivid images in my mind of me shooting myself. It also might help with my thoughts of CTB.

Another personal update, I've been working a bit recently on my note and I'm starting to finish the introduction of it and I might share it here for advice in the future. I also compiled a list of possible sources for my SN and downloaded the instructions here on how to CTB with it. I for a while recently have considered using a method involving a train or from a video I saw where someone snuck under a wheel of a car at a stop light but I don't want to traumatize anyone and I'd rather take more effort to collect my resources to CTB than have my last memories for those of me on this earth being traumatizing in that manner.

If you've looked at my posts and don't know whether I'm planning on CTB or not, it's because I don't know either. I'm doing this as a precaution and to reduce the work future me would need in the future if I'm to carry out with my ideations and get rid of my mental pain permanently.

Apologies if this rant is a bit messy, I'm just putting this down as it comes out of my head and ty for reading and I hope you have a good day

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I take Adderall. It has an anti-deperessant effect for me. Only thing keppngme alive. I hope it helps you. My advice woud be to take the most minimal dosage you can. And take breaks on days you think you can get by without it. I find that if I take it everday, my body builds up tolerance. Taking a break every once in a while rejeuventes its potency for me when I resume.

guineapiglover8503

guineapiglover8503

Emily
Oct 7, 2024
I take Adderall. It has an anti-deperessant effect for me. Only thing keppngme alive. I hope it helps you. My advice woud be to take the most minimal dosage you can. And take breaks on days you think you can get by without it. I find that if I take it everday, my body builds up tolerance. Taking a break every once in a while rejeuventes its potency for me when I resume.
Ty. I'm gonna be on 10 mg and I will see what it's like. I'm also on 50 mg Zoloft which is super helpful for my anxiety but doesn't do shit for my depression. I'll see how this goes and I am pretty optimistic

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
K

killmesoftly

Oct 15, 2024
Can you share or guide me to the SN info please?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find relief from pain in whatever you decide.

• Love
Reactions: guineapiglover8503