markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
The label states 99% purity so I think this is it. Regarding AM and other antacids I am finding a way. Earlier I thought that I would prepare too much or maybe cry a lot when I will receive my SN as I need to do it before this year ends. But I am actually very casual about it now. I haven't opened it yet. I have no doubt inside me about ctb. It is just happening so casually that I am having some doubts. The only thing I am shit scared about is getting caught.

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least you have a way to exit this life at a time of your own choosing. I wish you the best, I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: nunex, Fadeawaaaay, Lutembëe and 2 others
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
At least you have a way to exit this life at a time of your own choosing. I wish you the best, I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
Thank you. I understand what you are saying. I am actually grateful about that. I spent my last 4 months in miserable state for not finding any accessible method that would not fail. Never thought I would ever get anything.

Reactions: rationaltake
Atraxa

Atraxa

Priced out of living
Oct 24, 2021
It's good to have the peace of mind, that's how I feel with mine on the way. It has a long expiry date and I feel like I can commit to my six month plan with alot less fear knowing that if I don't solve my issues I've got the answer I've been looking for to fall back on.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui
Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
Are you located in the U.S.? If so, could you please PM me the specific brand you used?

N

Not Sure

Oct 27, 2021
I have it for a few weeks now and it's making me nervous because it has opened a door for me I didn't think was so close.

• Hugs
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui and BeautifulMosaics