• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
I have had enough. Im going to try and end it soon because for my generation there is nothing left to look forward too. I have fucked up my life in more ways then one and I just don't want to do it anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hunter2005, Praestat_Mori, The Mute Viking and 7 others
babybunny13

babybunny13

Feb 17, 2024
Sorry you're going through this. I completely understand as I feel the same.

Reactions: The Mute Viking, Meteora, ihavenothingleft and 1 other person
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Personally, I believe I need to be a different person, rather than move to a different location. I have never fit into society. No matter what I did, I always felt out of place. I struggle to see how I could keep moving forward as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight, Hotsackage and Dliena
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Trust me if your life is a shit show, then that shit show follows you no matter how far you go. I know I'm living it. Moved 1600 miles away and my fucked up life followed me. Just can't shake it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight, Hotsackage and Dliena
Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Me too. I hate this country with every fiber of my being and I'm sorry that another billion pain has been inflicted onto your life. I wish you peace for eternity.
But the commenters above has made a good point cause I just ain't happy anywhere it seems like.

Reactions: Return2themoonlight
I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
Wher
Me too. I hate this country with every fiber of my being and I'm sorry that another billion pain has been inflicted onto your life. I wish you peace for eternity.
But the commenters above has made a good point cause I just ain't happy anywhere it seems
Where do you live what country?

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
One of my greatest wishes besides ctb is to leave everything and everyone behind and live deep in the woods. If I cant commit to ctb as I've planned, best believe that's gonna be my route

Reactions: Silent Raindrops
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
One of my greatest wishes besides ctb is to leave everything and everyone behind and live deep in the woods. If I cant commit to ctb as I've planned, best believe that's gonna be my route
That's the route I'm taking. If my attempt fails, I'll just let mother nature take me out when she is ready. But I will not be coming out of them woods, not alive anyway.

• Hugs
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I perfectly understand how you feel, because i felt the same and it happens only when something really bad happens or if you are in a really bad environment. I don't want to put you down, but you can find bad things even in your home, especially in this whole connected stupid world. I prey for your soul, i hope you'll figure out how to fix things.

• Hugs
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
That's the route I'm taking. If my attempt fails, I'll just let mother nature take me out when she is ready. But I will not be coming out of them woods, not alive anyway.
When I tell you I here you whole heartedlyπŸ™ŒπŸΎ I am not coming out the same way I went in.πŸ˜“

Reactions: Silent Raindrops
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I knew a guy that tried to do the same, now he comes home from work and stares at his wall all day until sleep.

He didn't have much connection but was somewhat normal and outgoing, moving away put the nail in the coffin for him.

Never expected how low he has become.

• Hugs
Reactions: tbroken and Return2themoonlight