I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
I dont have any remarkable skills for the current job market. Im also dyslexic and schizophrenic. All I can do is retail and soon jobs like that will be going. Everything I want to do is a dying trade. I'm never going to be a robot maker or engineer. Why can't they let people like me who have no skills what so ever just have assisted suicide. I don't want to be on benefits because I want to make something of my life.yet I can't. I wish I was a man too because I dont even want a relationship but when you are a women it is fround apon for not being in one. At least when you are a man you can become a monk. I dont want to do anything anymore I just want to die tbh

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: eatantz, lachrymost, MatrixPrisoner and 5 others
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
I feel you. This is something I struggle with in my own way. When I was a teen I tried to end it all. A few times. Because I was in the hospital and I never once believed I'd be alive long enough for it to matter my education suffered. I had been performing great up until then. Now as an adult many years later I've never recovered from that setback. No qualifications, no connections, no career mobility. So I get it. I really do. And I'm sorry things are this way.

Reactions: eatantz
I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
I feel you. This is something I struggle with in my own way. When I was a teen I tried to end it all. A few times. Because I was in the hospital and I never once believed I'd be alive long enough for it to matter my education suffered. I had been performing great up until then. Now as an adult many years later I've never recovered from that setback. No qualifications, no connections, no career mobility. So I get it. I really do. And I'm sorry things are this way.
I just see no point anymore. I have no skills what so ever. And I cant even develop any becouse im a dumbass. I dont want to work in retail all my life

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Can relate. I have never been able to work because of mental illness. I have 0 skills. Not even qualified for entry level work. Can't afford education. I also have a learning disability so learning new shit without being taught 1 on 1 hands on, is really difficult for me. Even if i could work, I wouldn't be capable of working enough to survive.

I get SSI. I used to feel guilt over that. I don't anymore. It's the least the gov can do tbh.

Reactions: lachrymost and MatrixPrisoner
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I dont have any remarkable skills for the current job market. Im also dyslexic and schizophrenic. All I can do is retail and soon jobs like that will be going. Everything I want to do is a dying trade. I'm never going to be a robot maker or engineer. Why can't they let people like me who have no skills what so ever just have assisted suicide. I don't want to be on benefits because I want to make something of my life.yet I can't. I wish I was a man too because I dont even want a relationship but when you are a women it is fround apon for not being in one. At least when you are a man you can become a monk. I dont want to do anything anymore I just want to die tbh
I understand your frustration, I am also in a bad position in the job market and I don't see much to improve. But sometimes I think about starting over with something I like, even if I don't get anything out of it. I would love to learn to draw or sing, but I don't know if I can, because I feel so useless. I hope you find something you love, or that whatever you decide, you can be happy. I'm rooting for you!

tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
I relate to this so much :( I have no skills, I'm a terrible learner, and I have severe social anxiety so I can't work with people. so really my only option is warehouse jobs which I can't spend my whole life doing, there's just no point in living for people like us who don't have anything to contribute back to the world. society doesnt give a shit about people like us.

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz and Minsu
A

aetherless

Aug 27, 2023
Is there something you always wanted to learn? There's anything you can get into with the help of the internet. I kind of lost interest in everything but I definitely learned a lot online for different hobbies. Maybe you'll find something that peaks your interest. Maybe a new hobby? But yeah... Its hard to motivate myself to get myself back into anything... But maybe it's worth a try? Best of luck.