F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have like 7 pills of domperidone. Is that enough to keep me from vomiting up the SN? I'm worried I would need to do like 4 days of domperidone to ensure success. I just can't afford for it to fail. This hot guy hit me up today. A client I used to see that I did like but only saw this guy a couple of times as a sex worker. I got kinda excited and then I remembered I have herpes and at some point I would have to tell him. I can't go through that again. Sorry I went off the subject. I smoked a little weed. Anyway. Holy shit I have been in a terrible mental state. I don't know what I'm gonna do about getting more antimetic but I want it from the doctor nothing over the counter. I tried some stuff off amazon before and had bad reaction. It was called Reglan or something like that. Couldn't tolerate it though. I need Domperidone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bct, Deleted member 14573, enjolras and 5 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Some user here (@autumnal ?) has reiterated that domperidone takes several days to kick in, and that has been my personal experience as well.

I would recommend doing an ahead of at least 4 days, possibly more, better close to a week and a half and then a stat of 20 or 25mg.

I am also thrown back on domp because I don't tolerate meto even in small quantities. My testing stopped at 2.5mg which made me extremely anxious, uneasy, gave me a headache and made me sleepy.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Some user here (@autumnal ?) has reiterated that domperidone takes several days to kick in, and that has been my personal experience as well.

I would recommend doing an ahead of at least 4 days, possibly more, better close to a week and a half and then a stat of 20 or 25mg.

I am also thrown back on domp because I don't tolerate meto even in small quantities. My testing stopped at 2.5mg which made me extremely anxious, uneasy, gave me a headache and made me sleepy.

I don't think that was me, although I could be wrong. Most of my expertise and comments are related to quetiapine (Seroquel).