feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
So I met this new person a couple weeks ago and everything was going great, we were hanging out almost every day, it felt like we were meant for each other. The feelings were mutual, judging from our talks. Recently though they started growing distant, don't text first, don't want to go out saying they are busy, and now ghosting me. It's driving me crazy I don't understand what I did wrong and how can I fix it. I stopped SH for a while but now I have a strong urge to do it, I hate myself so much because I don't understand why this happened.

• Hugs
Reactions: Costrecce, HappyForever?, Sannti and 3 others
Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
It's not your fault. Don't beat yourself up over it.

• Love
Reactions: feder and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Its not your fault that that person is doing that, they are probably busy if it hasn't been that long since you befriended eachother. If the feelings of a growing friendship or whatever you were feeling were mutual then I don't think this distancing will last for too long. Wait a while and if its still happening then confront them about it, if possible. But don't punish yourself because of it, its not your fault. I hope your friendship still stays strong despite this inconvenience and you figure something out soon. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: feder, Suicidal Ideation and Praestat_Mori
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
Its not your fault that that person is doing that, they are probably busy if it hasn't been that long since you befriended eachother. If the feelings of a growing friendship or whatever you were feeling were mutual then I don't think this distancing will last for too long. Wait a while and if its still happening then confront them about it, if possible. But don't punish yourself because of it, its not your fault. I hope your friendship still stays strong despite this inconvenience and you figure something out soon. Good luck!
Thank you so much Im just so scared that I'll do something wrong and they will never talk to me again. So when something like this happens it just makes me spiral out of control and my brain eventually arrives at the urge to SH. But I stoped myself in the end.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン