obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So this is my favorite site and I feel safest here so I would like to share one of my ideas w u ❤️
(Im so tired yet my brain is going 200km/h)
So u know how there are photographers for newborns?
How about I make themed photography for pets?
My mother is a pet groomer so one side of her shop can be for grooming and one for photos.
I have a fine camera and ill invest a lot for lighting, clothes, backrounds etc.
Do you think that may work?
Thankssssss

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Glandular, nicotine_goblin, fwompie and 3 others
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
That's a wonderful idea!! You should definitely do it 💕

I have no helpful advice so I'm sorry about that lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If that is what you really want to do and what you think you are passionate of then give it try!! Don't hesitate especially when you also have support and good startup options.

ButterToast

ButterToast

Liar who can't separate lies from reality
Aug 11, 2023
adve
So this is my favorite site and I feel safest here so I would like to share one of my ideas w u ❤️
(Im so tired yet my brain is going 200km/h)
So u know how there are photographers for newborns?
How about I make themed photography for pets?
My mother is a pet groomer so one side of her shop can be for grooming and one for photos.
I have a fine camera and ill invest a lot for lighting, clothes, backrounds etc.
Do you think that may work?
Thankssssss
advertise it on the pet saloon (maybe offer a bundle) and that could legitemately work

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
adve

advertise it on the pet saloon (maybe offer a bundle) and that could legitemately work
That sounds like a great idea, and offering it with a bundle seems like it would be attractive for people

ButterToast

ButterToast

Liar who can't separate lies from reality
Aug 11, 2023
That sounds like a great idea, and offering it with a bundle seems like it would be attractive for people
yep yep, since their new pet is getting a sweet new haircut, why not make memories as well? most pets don't live long (sadly), so having a quality photo is always nice. If you can find a spare room or space to have a mini and very basic studio, that'd also make it extra nice.

Reactions: nicotine_goblin
M

magicwiccan1

Sep 22, 2023
Theres a big difference between new borns and pets is that babies don't move and just sleep, you might find it hard to control the pet and pose it the way you want it to, esp trying to get them to stay still.
But you won't know until you try it so go for it and do whatever makes you happy.