• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
So, I go to school with a girl that I really like. She likes me back and a common friend constantly tries to get us together. Sounds nice? Here's the problem:

I want to die, like most people on here. I would love to be in a relationship and have someone to share my life with, but I don't want to leave her alone.

Not a day goes by without me wanting to ctb, I've got everything ready to go and can end it anytime I want to. Having a girlfriend would just be another thing holding me in this world, and I like her so much that I don't want to start a relationship and then abandon her in this way.

I'm so torn, any advice?

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Obviously no-one can tell you what you should do as that is something only you can decide.

Entering a relationship with this girl might be enough to want to live so why not go for it? My guess would be that if you didn't think there was potential there you would have employed your method already.

If you do start something with her and after a while it's not enough to want to live do have the decency of breaking up with her first and make it crystal clear your issues were the cause and not anything she did.

Another possible route is trying to work out whatever it is that brought you here before attempting to start a relationship.

If you are certain you're going to CTB in the near future it would be immoral to drag her into it: in that case I would steer clear of her. No need to involve anymore people in one's death.

I merely stated the possibilities here: it's up to you to decide what is appropriate in your circumstances which I do not know at all.

Good luck.

Reactions: Luchs and Soulless_Angel
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Maybe a girlfriend would stop these thoughts. Try it

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
So, I go to school with a girl that I really like. She likes me back and a common friend constantly tries to get us together. Sounds nice? Here's the problem:

I want to die, like most people on here. I would love to be in a relationship and have someone to share my life with, but I don't want to leave her alone.

Not a day goes by without me wanting to ctb, I've got everything ready to go and can end it anytime I want to. Having a girlfriend would just be another thing holding me in this world, and I like her so much that I don't want to start a relationship and then abandon her in this way.

I'm so torn, any advice?
Hey life is short so I would try it. I got sick at 20 and never got to be in a real relationship. This could completely take you out of your mood. But what the hell do any of us know right? I guess the only thing I can tell you is just be open for things to turn out well and crappy. Do you mind if I ask why you're depressed?

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I think you should try it out and see what happens. I'm in a similar boat as you, so I think you should go for it but you should stay away from her if you are firm in ending your life. I hope everything works out well for you.