• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I really need love, I don't mean the love you experience in a romantic relationship, but the love you experience when someone appreciates you and values you, when someone is genuinely interested in spending time with you, talking or doing anything. When you feel that you are part of that person's life and vice versa, you are no longer alone, you no longer have to drown in silence.
I really long to feel like this, I would like to be loved

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, Sylveon, LoiteringClouds and 13 others
Ovid

Ovid

FML
Feb 2, 2024
Humans need love and connection.
My advice is keep yourself open to connection and try to connect with other people. The longer you live the more connections you will make, if that helps you at all.

• Love
Reactions: Judah
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
You and me both. When you go for years without any connection to any human, it just breaks you. I sometimes feel like my heart is cracking whenever someone tells me that they're going to go do some fun thing with their friends since I've never experienced that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Judah and InAgony
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Personally, i hope you find what you're looking for.
It's not impossible, just challenging.

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Don't give up. Maybe you can even find that on SaSu. Here we have a safe home with people alike.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and Judah