• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
hi my little family. i'm here asking for real help. i'm in italy and i'm done with this shit quarantine. i'm not good in my family. since my dad got cancer nobody in the family cares about me. i had to give them my bed and my room so now i """" sleep """" on a small couch just sitting on it. after 5 days i can tell my headaches are terrible i only sleep 3 hours per night and i can't even watch my self in the mirror because i become so ugly. i have so many problems, i wish i can kill my self but it's so hard. i want to know if there is anything i can do to escape from this house and have just a bed for the nights, i don't even care for foods. just to survive a lil bit so i can go away from this hell. help me guys, i'm telling you this crying
plus i just started feeling like my bones hurts a lot
please help me, what can i do?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Mooshi, Lostandfound7 and 12 others
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I know the feeling.
Do you have money to rent a room?

Reactions: letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Darkhaven
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
i only have 40 euros but due to this virus i can't go to an hotel
What about friends/aquaintances of yours?
Can someone you know shelter you away from your family for a while?

Freedent

Freedent

art hoe
Apr 19, 2020
My therapist's advice is always the same : just hang on for another week. Killing yourself is a really big decision, so it's nice to leave in peace and sure that everything is in order, doing it while in panic and in pain could lead to a painful fail in your attempt, or regrets in your last moments.
It seems you're suffering a lot, and in a state of panic. Do you have any friends who could host you for a little bit ? Family somewhere ? Even with the virus, what's happening seems urgent.
There's not much here we can do, all i can tell you is that I'm kind of in the same situation and holding on through staying in my room reading, trying to get a little bit of escapism while everything is slowly turning into hell ; so i feel you. I bursted in tears yesterday just because i saw my brother when i was getting something to eat in my kitchen ; i don't feel safe and at home at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, PrettyMoose and letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
What about friends/aquaintances of yours?
Can someone you know shelter you away from your family for a while?
i'm looking for a shelter but none is working due to this virus.. i hate it
i asked some friends but they said her parents are afraid of this virus..
i think this virus is ruining social relationships

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Darkhaven and GoodPersonEffed
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Pm

Erdapfel

Erdapfel

I am a german potato
Feb 19, 2020
i had to give them my bed and my room
Why? I wouldn't let anybody just get my bed and room. This is considered theft. Also having to sleep in a sitting position is a common torture method. It's called ''stress position''. If I where in your position I would probably try to buy a sleeping bag or at least a mattress or something.

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
Why? I wouldn't let anybody just get my bed and room. This is considered theft. Also having to sleep in a sitting position is a common torture method. It's called ''stress position''. If I where in your position I would probably try to buy a sleeping bag or at least a mattress or something.
i'm gonna do it soon but rooms are full

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
i'm gonna do it soon but rooms are full
Be careful, if you want to CTB you need a good method. And, on other hand, if you leave your home, what would you do next? Think it over twice.

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
Be careful, if you want to CTB you need a good method. And, on other hand, if you leave your home, what would you do next? Think it over twice.
i want to study and work. they don't let me study. i don't want to be their slave

• Aww..
Reactions: enjolras, Weeping Garbage Can and disabledandhopeless
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
i want to study and work. they don't let me study. i don't want to be their slave
So what? Are you throwing your life? I'm 39. I was very selfdestructive at your age. I recognize the character. I know I'm sounding patronizing, but I don't intend to do so. Keep calm. Find a job that suits you, since you don't have the chance to study, and move from there when you will have saved enough.

You're young. Don't rush into CTB.

Reactions: frostedreef
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
So what? Are you throwing your life? I'm 39. I was very selfdestructive at your age. I recognize the character. I know I'm sounding patronizing, but I don't intend to do so. Keep calm. Find a job that suits you, since you don't have the chance to study, and move from there when you will have saved enough.

You're young. Don't rush into CTB.
can you give me any advice to make a lot of money because i have health problems and i need cares that my parents are not giving me. i have several problems with my kidneys and adrenal. they affects my outside so i have a shitty face and small hands plus i'm short
they didn't care about me since i was born

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, enjolras, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
So did they need your room for your dad, because of his cancer? Is that why you were thrown out? How big is the house? Who else is living there with you?

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
So did they need your room for your dad, because of his cancer? Is that why you were thrown out? How big is the house? Who else is living there with you?
the "house" is really small only 4 rooms. i'm tired of my mom telling me bad stuff like: "your dad got cancer because of you"

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Weeping Garbage Can and Darkhaven
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
@letmeseethedeath

I guessing your not that old, I don't know about Italy sadly but in the Uk there are support organisations that help young folk in different age groups to first talk about their situations & some that will then offer help to leave the toxic environment that you are in now.

Please give it a little time, you have hopes & dreams, so hang on to them tight, find some support, here at least these things are still functioning as they know households being locked down is increasing abuse of all forms.
Stay safe & fight for what you really want in the future.

((hugs))

• Love
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
@letmeseethedeath

I guessing your not that old, I don't know about Italy sadly but in the Uk there are support organisations that help young folk in different age groups to first talk about their situations & some that will then offer help to leave the toxic environment that you are in now.

Please give it a little time, you have hopes & dreams, so hang on to them tight, find some support, here at least these things are still functioning as they know households being locked down is increasing abuse of all forms.
Stay safe & fight for what you really want in the future.

((hugs))
i'm trying to be strong, thank you so much. there are not organization that helps young people here

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Weeping Garbage Can and Letmego. Please
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i'm trying to be strong, thank you so much. there are not organization that helps young people here
do you live in North America?

I'm not sure for places out of North America, but there's tons of at-risk youth shelters across NA, that may help hopefully. Unfortunately, i'm not sure about much outside of NA :/

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
do you live in North America?

I'm not sure for places out of North America, but there's tons of at-risk youth shelters across NA, that may help hopefully. Unfortunately, i'm not sure about much outside of NA :/
i live in italy and here things are really bad. right now with this virus looks like a third world war

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Letmego. Please, Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 1465 and 2 others