S

SpaxeZ

Feb 28, 2021
Hello everyone. I am losing my mind. 25 fully impotent and no fix for this. Can't take this anymore. The thing is I don't want to fail and end up far worse. My method so far is hanging myself in the woods or drowning in a pond or river by jumping with weights in my backpack but none of this seem to be 100%. I seen many videos of people who have failed and now in far worse conditions. Wish I had access to a private swimming pool for a day. That would have been the most ideal. I would have jumped in the deepest end with weights chained around my body and done. I really need your help. Having a sure method would give me so much relief knowing I can end it any day.

D!psh!tMcgee

D!psh!tMcgee

First Zealot in the Cult of John Moses Browning
Nov 28, 2023
Hello everyone. I am losing my mind. 25 fully impotent and no fix for this. Can't take this anymore. The thing is I don't want to fail and end up far worse. My method so far is hanging myself in the woods or drowning in a pond or river by jumping with weights in my backpack but none of this seem to be 100%. I seen many videos of people who have failed and now in far worse conditions. Wish I had access to a private swimming pool for a day. That would have been the most ideal. I would have jumped in the deepest end with weights chained around my body and done. I really need your help. Having a sure method would give me so much relief knowing I can end it any day.
got a shotgun? they work ain't a way to survive buckshot to the dome

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Unfortunately, there's no 'sure way out'. All methods have failure rates, due to various factors. You are asking for something that doesn't exist.

If you strap yourself in weights and jump into a swimming pool, the straps can break…

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Unfortunately, there's no 'sure way out'. All methods have failure rates, due to various factors. You are asking for something that doesn't exist.

If you strap yourself in weights and jump into a swimming pool, the straps can break…
Exactly you can plan as much as you can to mitigate the known causes of failures but you may still fail which is why it's wise to account for what commonly causes failure for whatever respective method you'll choose, that's about as close you can get to making it a "sure" way out.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly would be such a relief to have the option to just cease existing in peace, I hate how it's so difficult to die, I wish that there's a straightforward way, it's cruel how we cannot just have the option to die in a guaranteed way without any risks, failing ctb is also what I would fear. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the suffering.

• Love
Reactions: deadfrog and SpaxeZ
S

SpaxeZ

Feb 28, 2021
It certainly would be such a relief to have the option to just cease existing in peace, I hate how it's so difficult to die, I wish that there's a straightforward way, it's cruel how we cannot just have the option to die in a guaranteed way without any risks, failing ctb is also what I would fear. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the suffering.
I just read about plastic bag method and handcuffing myself to the bed

Reactions: annointed_towers

1sadtran

Nov 20, 2023
inert nitrogen based on final exits exit bag seems like the best way to die
its kind of expensive though unfortunately but slightly easier to get pure N2 than pure helium

S

SpaxeZ

Feb 28, 2021
inert nitrogen based on final exits exit bag seems like the best way to die
its kind of expensive though unfortunately but slightly easier to get pure N2 than pure helium
I just read that failed for someone in this forum and left them paralyzed. Now I'm thinking about SN

Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
I suffer from the same thing. Anhedonia, impotence, emotional blunting. Caused by an antidepressant, this desease is called PSSD and there is no cure. My prefered method is SN. If i should fail i will do full hanging.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I understand you completely I'm also searching for a sure way but suffocation scares me. And yes like you just having a sure method would give me some peace knowing that I can go anytime I want.