lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Too tired to post coherently I really hate being apart of this fucking "world"/zoo/circus whatever you want to to call it. I recently unfortunately survived my CBT attempt and I'm not feeling an ounce better. Still sick of being brought into this nonsense that I don't give a fuck about nor do I enjoy without my consent and am treated like being crazy for not wanting to be be apart of it. The MH normies that I spoke to recently have just soldaited my notions about those with "rose tinted glasses" and their lack of basic sympathy and understanding of the bigger picture of the world. There's nothing inheritly special about human life and what I'd way is most "special" about or lives is the sheer capacity for suffering both mental and physical all whilst being to comprehend the meaninglessness of it all. No I don't want to go to a shitty social event, no I don't have a spouse as if that's not one of the most superficial base things there ever was (You can't buy love retards), no I don't have "career" (wage slave) aspirations, no I don't have friends and I don't want to be friends with the majority of people who are normies and or cunts.

I don't have any fool proof method to attempt again either which makes leaving even more bothersome. I'm hoping that I can get on some kind of "disability" so I won't have to wage slave, will get free money from the state and can just be left to my own devises.

If they really cared they'd offer me solutions to make me comfortable in my own body that I loathed so much but instead they'd rather gaslight me on how supposedly normal/exotic it is or whatever bullshit they tried to say to me 🤭😆

"Why didn't you reach out for help?" When I did you just fucking ignored me and said you couldn't do anything unless I was actively trying to harm myself. Even the practitioner nurse said the system was a joke and they were treating me awfully.

They were too retarded to comprehended on how someone would acquire heroin/why someone would try to CBT with Heroin As if the UK isn't one of the biggest drug consumers in Europe and hello the fucking Internet and I don't want to go out in pain hence I used an Opiod. I think I only survived FYI because I ate a really big meal beforehand which slowed down the absorption causing me to be sick instead of death by sedation which what was happening initially.
I already spoke about the airhead retarded chad dude bro cunt I spoke to and I said that I hated my body and that it was very debilitating. He unironically said to me yeah I have narrow hips too, YEAH BUT YOU'RE FUCKING 6 FEET + AND BUILT ITS COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERRNT WHILST I LOOK LIKE THIS AND FREEZE MY ASS OF ALL THE TIME AND NOTHING FITS ME: https://ibb.co/7SgBjcr IS IT NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHY I'D BE SO UNHAPPY WHEN I'M SO DEBILITATED IN MY LIFE PHYSICALLY, SOCIALLY/ROMANTICALLY, COMFORT WISE, ALL BECAUSE OF MY UNFORTUNATE GENETICS THAT IF I WANT TO REMOTELY CHANGE I WILL HAVE TO SPEND 10000£+ ON

Instead of helping you fix your issues they'd rather gaslight you and force pills down your throat. I also had a home visit by another two normie cunts who were complete weirdos in their own right. I'm too tired to elaborate on it all but fuck the health care systems in this country they're useless and are ran by some of the biggest narcissistic morons I've ever met.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Vorty30, leavingsoon99, sserafim and 6 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Sorry about what's recently transpired in your life, I do remember your goodbye thread with your attempt on Heroin

The MH normies that I spoke to recently have just soldaited my notions about those with "rose tinted glasses" and their lack of basic sympathy and understanding of the bigger picture of the world. There's nothing inheritly special about human life and what I'd way is most "special" about or lives is the sheer capacity for suffering both mental and physical all whilst being to comprehend the meaninglessness of it all
Can't say anything more because this is so true.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Normies are the worst of all God's creation.

Reactions: sserafim and TiredofLife-Thanks
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
There's a reason that I don't have any irl friends and it's because there's so many normals and no one really wants to be friends with someone like me anyway. I don't want to be someone's pity friend nor someone's first intro to mental illness and/or queerness. I'm tired of that shit. Stop treating me like a guinea pig and move on

Reactions: sserafim and Rogue Proxy
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I still wish I was dead by the way the problem is I don't have access to any fool proof method that isn't painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingsoon99 and Rogue Proxy