• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Slenderman

Slenderman

Jimmy Smith
Jun 9, 2019
I can't move out right now. I could get a dead-end job considering I haven't finished HS but I want to finish first, but damn I really do hate this place. Abuse aside, most of my family members are uneducated and disrespectful. I can't imagine even eating in front of them without dying of anxiety, I did that once and received many triggering comments. Never again. They are so petty and start arguments over the most irrelevant shit. My grandma bothers me the most. Whenever she sees me she feels this need to complain about... Me! And all the family, too. How she doesn't like this and this about me, how we want her to die... BS. She has absolutely no manners and will do whatever, wherever. It's like we're all her fucking slaves or something. "make me food, bath me, do this, do that", she does not have any disability she's just really lazy. If someone disrespected me like that in my house I'd kick them out like "girl bye" ESPECIALLY knowing someone else can and wants to take care of them (in my case, my aunt).
My brother spends so much money on cigs and alcohol. And I mean, his work, his money, whatever. But when you make twice as much as your mom and live with her at 33 dontchu think you should pay some bills from time to time? He treats everyone like shit and is super passive aggressive without any reason, then gets mad when we don't want to talk to him.
If I had my place & first-class living-conditions, and if it was that simple, I'd take my little sister to live with me faar away from here. Ugh.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, H2H2 and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Not to trivialize the torture you are going through but this is very common when it comes to American parents.

Slenderman

Slenderman

Jimmy Smith
Jun 9, 2019
Not to trivialize the torture you are going through but this is very common when it comes to American parents.
I'm not American but yea I do realize there are obviously many people from many places in the same situation. When I hear others my age (that I know personally) talk about life it's like their parents wrapped them up in cotton wool. And I mean, am not saying that's bad I'm not saying that's good, I just can't find anyone I relate to IRL

Reactions: H2H2 and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm not American but yea I do realize there are obviously many people from many places in the same situation. When I hear others my age (that I know personally) talk about life it's like their parents wrapped them up in cotton wool. And I mean, am not saying that's bad I'm not saying that's good, I just can't find anyone I relate to IRL
British?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
can you get some earplugs or wireless earbuds?
This is funny when ppl constantly make hurtful comments at you. If they have no idea you can't hear them, (wear a hat or something to cover your ears if you've no hair), you just stand there smiling or looking blank. When they try to upset you and you don't react with the pain they want, they'll eventually lose their minds.

Seriously, you are surrounded by too much negativity, you need to find a way to block it out as much as possible, earplugs are cheap.

Could you withstand a meal with them if you couldn't hear a word they said? Then watch the monsters all turn their misery on each other when you fail to give them the pained responses they crave?

Try. For me. <3

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
can you get some earplugs or wireless earbuds?
This is funny when ppl constantly make hurtful comments at you. If they have no idea you can't hear them, (wear a hat or something to cover your ears if you've no hair), you just stand there smiling or looking blank. When they try to upset you and you don't react with the pain they want, they'll eventually lose their minds.

Seriously, you are surrounded by too much negativity, you need to find a way to block it out as much as possible, earplugs are cheap.

Could you withstand a meal with them if you couldn't hear a word they said? Then watch the monsters all turn their misery on each other when you fail to give them the pained responses they crave?

Try. For me. <3

I've learned, the only options when it comes to dealing with people like this when you can't just live somewhere else, is to go outside for a walk or kiss their ass. Because the reason, they behave like this is to make themselves feel powerful. You can also distract them with things that interest them as well. These people are essentially evil children in adult bodies. People like this are everywhere though, unfortunately. There will be people like this, living next door to you. There will be people like this, where you work. There will be people like this, you just randomly come across outside. So really, there is no escape unless you become a hermit. But if one of them has no power over you, then you can just intimidate them and they will scurry away. They are very susceptible to fear. They are the most cowardly people on this Earth.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, conveniently_dead and not_a_robot
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I'm sorry you are dealing with a lot of crap now. i know it really sucks to be in abusive house hold..
can you try to get a job if thats possible? atleast you can expose yourself to that negativity for less time.

Reactions: Circles
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm sorry you are dealing with a lot of crap now. i know it really sucks to be in abusive house hold..
can you try to get a job if thats possible? atleast you can expose yourself to that negativity for less time.
If he gets a job, he will just have to deal with people like this, at work...

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
If he gets a job, he will just have to deal with people like this, at work...
who knows if they will be abusive or good people?
better to take a chance.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
who knows if they will be abusive or good people?
better to take a chance.

Such people are everywhere. And they always try to worm their way into any position with authority in a work place. I've only had 1 job in my entire life without people like that. And that's only because the working environment sucked ass so most people didn't want to work in such a place, anyway. You could probably avoid these people entirely if you got yourself a job that is extremely dangerous though. These people are very cowardly so they always avoid such jobs. Every time, their life is in danger, they panic like little bitches and run away.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Such people are everywhere. And they always try to worm their way into any position with authority in a work place. I've only had 1 job in my entire life without people like that. And that's only because the working environment sucked ass so most people didn't want to work in such a place, anyway. You could probably avoid these people entirely if you got yourself a job that is extremely dangerous though. These people are very cowardly so they always avoid such jobs.

yeah, may be OP gets to see that 1 percent.
may be.. see things in a positive angle too when you see them in a negative way.
you can't really quit before trying right.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
yeah, may be OP gets to see that 1 percent.
may be.. see things in a positive angle too when you see them in a negative way.
you can't really quit before trying right.

I've spent so much time, trying. And I tried everything. I'm tired of it all. I know when a war is lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtomicNewt and Circles