• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so cult like especially as people are labelled as "ill" if they have awareness of how truly undesirable existence is. I find it horrific how we exist in a life worshipping cult where wanting to die isn't allowed as no matter what I'd never want to exist, having the ability to exist really is so dreadful and hopeless, I'd always prefer the peace of eternal nothingness over suffering in an existence so meaningless.

I just find it disturbing how humans worship life so much even know it's an abomination and the most terrible tragedy that truly does cause nothing but harm, it's really hellish how many get so obsessed with trapping others in this existence and prolonging their pain for as much as possible. The fact that access to guaranteed, painless death isn't a human right just shows that existence truly is just imprisonment and enslavement.

This life worshipping cult truly is so sadistic, it disgusts me how they see suicide as something to so cruelly stop and wish to prevent others permanently escaping from meaningless suffering. I despise how they force their delusions onto others, more than anything I wish I was never forced to suffer in this life worshipping cult, I know that I don't belong here as I see true peace as preferable to being tormented by this pointless existence just to die in agony from old age.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, redeeming_butterfly, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
People say that SaSu is a cult but, ironically, I'd say that the real cults are the pro lifers instead. Of course the only difference is that pro lifers don't really have a leader but, aside from that, their sayings are incredibly cult-like. They justify the current system at all costs without rationally considering the implications of the system. They have been trained to not think critically at all and to instead justify life no matter what happens. They literally are a cult with what they say and nothing can convince me otherwise

Reactions: myusername890, sserafim, redeeming_butterfly and 1 other person
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
That's fine for people who want it. But those of us that no longer want or need to be alive should have the option for humane way out. I don't see what would be wrong about that. Because it's not like the powers that be don't want you to die. They absolutely do. Evidenced by all the people dying on streets. The most horrible way to die. They do want to make certain that you suffer!

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
It really is so cult like especially as people are labelled as "ill" if they have awareness of how truly undesirable existence is. I find it horrific how we exist in a life worshipping cult where wanting to die isn't allowed as no matter what I'd never want to exist, having the ability to exist really is so dreadful and hopeless, I'd always prefer the peace of eternal nothingness over suffering in an existence so meaningless.

I just find it disturbing how humans worship life so much even know it's an abomination and the most terrible tragedy that truly does cause nothing but harm, it's really hellish how many get so obsessed with trapping others in this existence and prolonging their pain for as much as possible. The fact that access to guaranteed, painless death isn't a human right just shows that existence truly is just imprisonment and enslavement.

This life worshipping cult truly is so sadistic, it disgusts me how they see suicide as something to so cruelly stop and wish to prevent others permanently escaping from meaningless suffering. I despise how they force their delusions onto others, more than anything I wish I was never forced to suffer in this life worshipping cult, I know that I don't belong here as I see true peace as preferable to being tormented by this pointless existence just to die in agony from old age.
Yeah, it's actually the average person and pro-lifers who are mentally ill. They have have suppressed the trauma that is suffering and knowledge of inevitable death (deep down they know it's coming), and we know suppressing trauma is not healthy for mental health. Therefore, pro-lifers are mentally ill. The problem is that it's usually pro-life psychologists who have defined what is mental illness, so anything that deviates from the average norm is considered illness, when in reality, people like us in here are some of the most realistic thinking people. We acknowledge the horrors of this universe.
That's fine for people who want it. But those of us that no longer want or need to be alive should have the option for humane way out. I don't see what would be wrong about that. Because it's not like the powers that be don't want you to die. They absolutely do. Evidenced by all the people dying on streets. The most horrible way to die. They do want to make certain that you suffer!
Those who want it are delusional. But yeah, to each his own for sure. Everyone can think and feel however they want, even if it's lies. We are not allowed to express it except in places like this website.

Last edited:
needthebus

needthebus

Apr 29, 2024
the people who decided life was mostly painful and the horrible pain wasn't worth the occasional pleasures were more likely to die from suicide and not pass on their genes

that's why the people living today are mostly filled with religious delusions that there will be no pain after death and everyone will live on clouds once they die

that's why there's FOMO and wanting to live as much as possible

because the ones that thought about pain and didn't want more and more and more... well, they aren't around no more and didn't create others like them

Reactions: divinemistress36