U

Un-understandable

Aug 10, 2022
The universe apparently likes to drive it to my skull that a day must have the amazing highs and soul crushing lows, i fucking beg you if its my fate to go crazy, just fucking do it right there and then.i hate this. This neverending rollercoaster. I just want to die and be done with all of this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MelancholicMundane, XM8 Enjoyer, Idiotic and 12 others
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Sorry your going through all this emotional and mental trauma.

N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
Life truly is a bitch. The pain can be unbearable, especially when it goes away and then returns again and again.

Reactions: way_out, Astral Storm and Finding Sirius
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence really can be torture. I cannot even imagine how hard it must be what you have to endure. I also wish to be done with everything, for me to permanently be gone from this life is the best thing that could possibly happen.

Reactions: LeavingEarly and Astral Storm
l0sing

l0sing

the will
Feb 12, 2020
Saaaaame! I'm so distracted during the day but then at night when I'm alone all I can do is cry

• Hugs
Reactions: ger3172, Astral Storm and lionetta12
Astral Storm

Astral Storm

Existence hurts too much
Aug 10, 2022
I am getting more and more fed up too. I just don't know anything now. Everything is so hopeless and torturous. It's like there's no end of this torment and I just want to sleep forever. I am just truly done with everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: atonofdespair24
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
I am sorry you feel so awfull. I am also crying a lot these days.
I do not manage to go outside because the sight of people together remind me what I cannot have and thus the sadness and shame of feeling lonely.
I am fed up and exhausted too to feel all these things.
Hug!

• Love
Reactions: atonofdespair24
T

takemenowpls

Experienced
Aug 19, 2022
I can relate to what you are going through. I find myself in bed or on the couch all day everyday. It's a safe place for me. I enjoy nothing anymore and just anticipate more bad things happening in which do. I find myself a grown man crying uncontrollably often. It's just part of the suffering many of us go through. I wish the best for you and all the others who suffer like we do

• Hugs
Reactions: eternal_life
W

way_out

Aug 15, 2022
The low lows of the rollercoaster always end up being in the morning and at night for me. The rest of the day is made up of higher lows and the rare high. I'm tired. I don't let myself cry either since it feels like a heightened insanity to me.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
The same happens to me. It's really a horrible feeling

T

takemenowpls

Experienced
Aug 19, 2022
Tonight I watched the clock since 5pm just waiting and wanting to sleep. Anything just to get through another miserable day. Wasted my time again praying to God begging him to take me. I used to think God listened to me. Now it's obvious he's turned his back on me. Just letting me suffer day after day alone.
The universe apparently likes to drive it to my skull that a day must have the amazing highs and soul crushing lows, i fucking beg you if its my fate to go crazy, just fucking do it right there and then.i hate this. This neverending rollercoaster. I just want to die and be done with all of this.
I just finished crying my eyes out yet again while begging god to take me. I don't want this fucking so called gift of life. I'm nothing but a prisoner trapped in this body forced to wake up day after for no reason at all. Just simply to exist? Forced to believe I have a purpose? Only purpose I see to suffer

Last edited:
Reactions: MelancholicMundane
ger3172

ger3172

prove to me im not gonna die alone
Oct 23, 2021
im the opposite atm. i can't seem go cry lately. u wish I could cry more often bc it exhausts me and I sleep for hours on end after a crisis

I

iltloml

Aug 25, 2022
I feel your pain honestly. I wish to not wake up tomorrow morning and just be dead. How wonderfully easy would that be

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Those are truly awful nights, I know firsthand. I am sorry for your pain.

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Every night since two and half year I am crying when I go to be. Initially I was loud so my wife could hear and confort me. After a bit I found her confort empty so I started to cry in silence. I would like to scream and cry so loud. In general I cry a lot, I cry watching movies, listening to music, reading posts.

XM8 Enjoyer

XM8 Enjoyer

Life is not worth it for me :(
Oct 10, 2023
It has been the same for me but its ether me feeling like i am worthless but still wanting to live just because, or thinking of Ctb every hour because I am a drain to everyone around me

Reactions: ger3172 and MelancholicMundane