Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
I'm just stuck here wanting to die so badly, everything is so goddamn hard even ending it is so fucking hard. I wish I could end it right now. I hate my environment so much (I don't want to talk about it so don't ask). If only my original plans to hang my self succeeded I could've been dead years ago. But I'm stuck here. How long is this shit going to last until I'm finally able to fucking end it!?

Reactions: nosoul, dyingalone123, LADY007 and 2 others
Seiko

Seiko

"Nothing's gonna hurt you, baby."
Jul 9, 2021
The amount of helplessness I had when I was unable to go unconscious in simple suspension was one of the worst feelings imaginable. The silver lining is nearing the age of purchasing a firearm in my state—quick and painless. So many people don't realize that if you are trying to kill yourself, the odds are against you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mary5689, WrongPlaceWrongTime, LADY007 and 2 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019

' I really envy those who found their preferred method and ended it. ' I envy those people more than anything even at times I feel jealous there in peace and I dont like to feel like that but there just so so lucky.

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, LetmeCTB566, Pisceslilith and 2 others
Walkingcorpse123

Walkingcorpse123

My only friend, the end
Jul 9, 2021
Yes, Only fear keeps me here...

Reactions: LetmeCTB566 and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, it is hard to take our lives, due to the SI and fear of failing with consequences for me. I think we all deserve a right to die. Existing can be painful and I am envious of those who are at peace now.

• Love
Reactions: playcesifrequent, Mary5689, LetmeCTB566 and 2 others
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Me too. I wish I had an easy or instanteous way to do it, that way I know I would've been dead a long ass time ago, but committing suicide is so damn hard, much harder than the movies make it out to be.

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, Pisceslilith and pthnrdnojvsc