• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

didntitrain

Apr 19, 2024
I have under 30 hours, lol

--
I know it's mostly arbitrary. But to me, it just seems like a failure to add another year to my age. I've been pondering this shit for over a decade and I've barely made any strides. This wouldn't feel impulsive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, etherealspring, jar-baby and 5 others
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Happy Birthday! Is it the first day for Gemini?

AnonThinker

AnonThinker

May 7, 2024
My birthday is this Friday. Fucking 41. I never thought I'd live past 30. I have done zero with my life. No house or living alone, never been married and I haven't been in a relationship since 2021. That one I'm mostly ok with. I also have zero retirement plan except for ctb if I even live that long.

But yea, birthdays and age suck. I feel like a birthday is just another reminder of how life is shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathWish3301, lizzywizzy09, Ash and 3 others
D

didntitrain

Apr 19, 2024
I feel like a birthday is just another reminder of how life is shit.
Yeah this kind of sums it up, too.

Also, the fact that, like you said for yourself, I never thought I'd live past 30. It'd be one thing if I was thriving past 30, but if anything, I feel like I'm declining...

I'm sorry to hear. You've got my empathy.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathWish3301, myusername890, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
sunnysidedown

sunnysidedown

should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?
Jun 28, 2023
I can relate so much… a birthday is a reminder that you're still alive- but nevertheless, it is a milestone. Happy birthday, I hope you get to feel at least a little happiness :)

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
i always feel this way too. i used to be so insistent i would kill myself before i was 18.. yet i'm obviously still here. people care less when you die as you get older, sadly enough... my birthday month is the time of year when i will always feel a spike in suicidal urges.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
M

MarkSmith73

Apr 14, 2024
My birthday is this Friday. Fucking 41. I never thought I'd live past 30. I have done zero with my life. No house or living alone, never been married and I haven't been in a relationship since 2021. That one I'm mostly ok with. I also have zero retirement plan except for ctb if I even live that long.

But yea, birthdays and age suck. I feel like a birthday is just another reminder of how life is shit.
I bet that you've done a number of good things that you don't give yourself credit for. Every birthday is a milestone and an accomplishment even though we aren't where we want to be in life. I got you by 10 years and it actually gets better! But that was before it got worse again lol. Stay strong and never ever give up. Life is hard as shit just like you say. But you know what? It's meant to be hard. The universe requires that we go through that learning process. Just enjoy life as much as you can and have a reason to keep going. Mine is my 15 year old. You're young enough where anything is still possible. And even if it isn't, well it eventually gets easier once you cross over.

Reactions: astonishedturnip
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
i always feel this way too. i used to be so insistent i would kill myself before i was 18.. yet i'm obviously still here. people care less when you die as you get older, sadly enough... my birthday month is the time of year when i will always feel a spike in suicidal urges.
I relate so much. My 18th birthday was extra sad because I betrayed my younger selves that hoped I'd successfully attempt before then.

• Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I relate. My birthday isn't until October and I'm already scheming about how to make sure I CTB before then. I'll feel like such a failure if I make it to that date, yet I know that in all likelihood, I'll still be here.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings really are understandable. For me a birthday just means another year that I've unfortunately suffered in this existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find what you search for.

Reactions: DeathWish3301 and Alexei_Kirillov
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
I have under 30 hours, lol

--
I know it's mostly arbitrary. But to me, it just seems like a failure to add another year to my age. I've been pondering this shit for over a decade and I've barely made any strides. This wouldn't feel impulsive.
Nah I hear you. I fucking hate my birthday since around 22-25. Just a reminder of how stuck you are and how you haven't advanced for a year.

Reactions: jar-baby and Alexei_Kirillov
everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
My birthday is in July, I'll be turning 24 🥲 I stopped celebrating my birthdays when I was 14. Cause what is there to celebrate? All it does is remind me that time keeps passing and I still feel the same. Nothing gets better.

sunbleachedflies

sunbleachedflies

If it is meant to be then it will be.
May 1, 2024
I understand how you feel. I dread my birthday every year. I always thought I will never live past 16, but here I am lol. Despite of that, I hope you will feel at least a bit of happiness this year on your birthday. You deserve it. Take care.

D

didntitrain

Apr 19, 2024
thanks y'all. i'm wavering a bit today. not that i don't want to die, but if i went out and bought a gun rn, i honestly don't think i'd be able to pull the trigger, whereas last year was different - my despair was more desperate and overpowering.* i would go to bed and wake up in the morning dreaming of putting a shotgun in my mouth. i truly had no doubt that if i were to acquire one, i'd have NO problem doing it. and this is coming from someone who has trouble doing anything.

*these days, it's just more hopeless. i guess that's what aging will do to you.

i'm hoping to take my car on the road for a while next week. it won't suddenly make me appreciate life and dedicated to living as long as i can, but maybe it'll distract me for a while as i see pretty things. and maybe i'll fall off a cliff somewhere, who knows. i'd still rather die rn if i had the option, but.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
I feel you, my birthday is coming in less than a week. I always manage to have the worst time on my birthday every year. I'm tired of growing older and things getting progressively worse

R

readytogo81

Jul 23, 2023
I feel this so, so hard. I'll be 43 in a few days. I was hospitalized for a suicide attempt at 19, have more or less gone on since then- highs and lows, the whole rollercoaster that comes with living with severe anxiety and depression, mostly hidden behind the smokescreen of a high-functioning normal life. About 4 yrs ago everything took a nosedive, and no matter how hard I try there is nothing I can do to pull out of it. It's like all of the goodness and luck I might have managed to find earlier in life are just used up and now it's just bad, bad, bad. I can't see a way through anymore. I worked so hard and so many ppl believed in me when I was young, and it all just came to nothing.

Today, my BS slumlord landlord (to whom I've been paying an exorbitant rent, on time, for 10 yrs) threatened to kick me out of my apartment because I had the temerity to ask that he pay for my broken window to be repaired. He's a straight criminal and it's highly likely that I could lose my home. I'm divorced, an expat, all alone in this in a country that will always be foreign to me. I'm just...alone. Too messy and complicated I guess for anyone take on as a partner. And I was not meant to be alone. I just don't have the strength to face any of this.

Twice over the last 4 yrs I've gone through the whole thing- figured out the method, laid out all my passcodes and banking info, given away a bunch of my shit. Once I was inadvertently stopped by a friend calling with a crisis ("friend" really- the kind of person who will call you crying when it suits them but never bother to ask how you are). The second time it was my dog desperately scratching on the locked bathroom door. I swear, no one in the world has ever loved me like this dog, and the awful thought of leaving him is probably what's kept me alive. But...I just can't anymore. It's all too much. I wrote out all my banking info again tonight. Left detailed dog-care instructions for my ex husband. At least he has the money to give him a secure home.

I'm so sad because if just one thing would spontaneously come into my life to give me a reason to keep going I would grab onto it and hold on with everything I had. But instead every day it's just the like universe pushes my head farther and father under water. And I just can't handle being 43.

Sorry for the super long post you guys but I can't put this on anyone I know. I'm trying to plan everything out best I can to make it easier for them. I don't want them to have to deal with worry or threats. I just want them to have to process and accept that I'm gone. Anyway, any other geminis out there...I guess I just feel you. I'm sorry for all of us.