RoadBLOCK

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
I won't tell you how much I love him.
There is literally no one like him and I don't expect to love anyone else in the coming years.
We left each other and I really miss him so much. I have a way to communicate with him but I don't want to be weak. I don't know what to do.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: spiritualvirgin and kinderbueno
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
There are likely reasons why they are your ex.
There will always be moments where you feel weak, but if your safety or mental or anything else was in any kind of danger (I'm not assuming anything I promise, just talking) you made the fully right choice.
Love isn't a switch most of us can turn on and off, give yourself time<3 Here if you wanna convo.

RoadBLOCK

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
There are likely reasons why they are your ex.
There will always be moments where you feel weak, but if your safety or mental or anything else was in any kind of danger (I'm not assuming anything I promise, just talking) you made the fully right choice.
Love isn't a switch most of us can turn on and off, give yourself time<3 Here if you wanna convo.
We've had problems, and I'm always the one who comes back. It's been a year since I've seen him and 6 months since I've talked to him on Snapchat (I blocked him because he doesn't want to immigrate to America with me and doesn't want to move).It's a complicated topic and it hurts me a lot. I remember it everywhere. When will I recover if I don't recover within a year?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Give yourself some grace, I assume snap was the last line of communication? If that was only six months ago, I'm sure there is still so much going on in your mind regarding the relationship etc. That sounds validly complicated and I know I can't understand all of it <3 And it's one of the most annoying things to hear, but give it time, don't look at his content from sock accounts etc, it's like emotional self harm after a break up and I think everyone probably does it post break up, but that doesn't mean its healthy for our brains. <3

RoadBLOCK

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
Do
Give yourself some grace, I assume snap was the last line of communication? If that was only six months ago, I'm sure there is still so much going on in your mind regarding the relationship etc. That sounds validly complicated and I know I can't understand all of it <3 And it's one of the most annoying things to hear, but give it time, don't look at his content from sock accounts etc, it's like emotional self harm after a break up and I think everyone probably does it post break up, but that doesn't mean its healthy for our brains. <3
Do you have Snapchat

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Do

Do you have Snapchat
No, sorry I do not. Please be careful sharing any kind of social media related things connected to you in real life in a public thread, if you want to talk more, feel free to Convo me. <3 Open to chatting etc. I am also a woman. 33.