Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Lately I've been thinking that I don't deserve to be here, there are people around me that I care about that I wouldn't want to see hurt because of me, I feel like I'm not a good person because of that, I really feel selfish. I don't want to hurt anyone but I don't feel good. I feel like I don't deserve them to be with me and worry about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndofSmallSanctuary, Praestat_Mori, Kempel556 and 1 other person
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
i often feel the same, every time i attempted, i always thought of how sad my mom would be, even though her life would probably be better without me. keyword probably

• Hugs
Reactions: EndofSmallSanctuary and Praestat_Mori
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
I cannot kill myself. My mother told me, point blank, after a mental breakdown of mine, that she would off herself in a heartbeat if I died.

Maybe that's selfish of her, but it's enough to keep me going.

When I am in my darkest hours, I wish so badly that everyone around me would vanish from my life so I can die in peace, without my final act having any ripple affect. Unfortunately, such a desire is functionally impossible to realize, perhaps that makes me lucky.

I love Monster by the way, Johan Liebert and Tenma are fantastic characters. Very fitting themes for this forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori