T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I am really tweaking out over struggling in a class. I don't wanna talk about it because I still am distressed but I became a little aware that it isn't a HUGE deal. Worst case scenario, I fail the class. I pay nothing for college due to decent financial aid (need-based aid so GPA isn't huge to me) so worst case, one more semester at community college. It's my last class so if I have to take another semester, it will likely be the only class I take unless I take some electives which I might, just to fill time.

I'm still a bit stressed of course but I'm trying to calm myself about all of this. I think I'll be alright in the end, this isn't a reason to end my life, which I tried today :( . I was hurting so bad and tried partial but I involuntarily started fighting to keep myself alive. I stood up and got my diy rope off my neck.

I'm going to try to stay calm and not worry too much here.

Actually, writing this, I made myself a little more stressed as I realized this class isn't offered in the Spring, only the fall so I have no clue now. I mean, I might have to drop out, idk.

This is part a vent I guess. I just don't wanna post on suicide discussion, i feel the positivity here is what I need.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart and Praestat_Mori