S

Sphinx

Aug 1, 2018
I read about dystonia and other side effects, how common are those symptoms and do they last for the duration of the drug or do they persist? especially the neurological stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Didymus, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Ahh this is the antiemetic meto?
If used as directed there should be little side effects other that some possible common ones, wouldnt worry about it.
If used outside of directions then you can expect to have some side effects but this is only mainly used along side other substances to stop you throwing up, at least for members of this site. That being the case id say dont worry bout the side effects.

Reactions: Empty RN, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
blindstatue

blindstatue

Nov 16, 2018
I have used meto for my condition for years. Those side effects can only come after using it daily for more than 12 weeks. I have never noticed side effects from meto, but I've only taken up to 20mg at a time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Empty RN
Empty RN

Empty RN

Student
Oct 25, 2018
Side effects are usually there because once upon a time they occurred so legally must be mentioned in most cases. I wouldn't worry about them, however if I were you I'd try a test dose a day before or so. When you use it with your chosen method of CTB it won't matter afterwards if you experience side effects from a second dose because you'll no longer be around

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
H

HopelessKim

Nov 4, 2018
Unless you've taken a massive dose, or if you're super unlucky to be one of those who are prone to the EP side effects, it shouldn't be a problem

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I read about dystonia and other side effects, how common are those symptoms and do they last for the duration of the drug or do they persist? especially the neurological stuff.
All anti emetics that are suitable for overdoses have a risk of such side effects from what I'm aware, there are 3 different strengths, less risk of vomiting = greater risk of EPS and that's why meto is usually suggested because it's the mid strength and best compromise.

Upload 2018 11 23 15 47 23

taken from https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suici...ic_regimen#How_they_rank_as_dopamine_blockers

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Chinaski and lv-gras