• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
I just stopped showing up today. I told them I wanted to put my two weeks in a few days ago and they said it's not enough time to replace me. They told me if I wanted to be professional I'd wait at least two months before quitting, but I feel like that's way too long. I'm not a manager or anything I'm only a line cook, I make minimum wage. The entire time they belittled me for leaving, while trying to guilt me into staying. This job has been a huge drain on my mental health and I already have another lined up that pays better. So I said f it and just quit on the spot, I'm starting my new job in two days. I hope this can help my financial and mental health situation. I already feel a huge burden out off on me. I feel bad for my coworkers but I can't stay because of them

• Hugs
Reactions: consider and Alexei_Kirillov
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
good one man

i'm proud of u

i hope that the new job treats you well

Reactions: Fantasy22
Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
two months before quitting in a minimum wage job? they luck you showed up to say goodbye

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Nikitatos
F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
two months before quitting in a minimum wage job? they luck you showed up to say goodbye
If they just accepted my two weeks I would've done it, but the fact they tried to make me feel bad for giving a two weeks notice and make me stay, im like this job isn't worth a 2 minute notice anymore

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
My last job barely paid minimum wage. I gave them a month's notice.

Before that, I got conned by Trump to the tune of more than $100/hour. Nazi a hole.