Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
Depression and anxiety ruined my reputation at work and ruined my work relationships(they don't know I struggle with mental health)

I finally decided to quit after a disagreement with my manager,told my manager I resigned and took two weeks annual leave.

but I didn't speak to HR yet!!!
Now I regret it???

shall I take another two weeks off from my doctor to take my time and think about things!!

If I lose this job then that's it for me and I'm better off :( I'll be literally homeless

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fastFWD, NodusTollens, Pen>Sword and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate!
I quit some jobs a few years ago. (Yes, it happened more than once. I just hated being bossed around)

Then, I decided to start teaching and be my own boss.

You say this job is everything for you but have you considered another jobs? There are plenty of them. I even have a friend who makes a living out of completing online surveys lol.

Anyway, I hope you can fix things for the better.

Send you lots of positive vibes,

Matt

Reactions: fastFWD, mirko, Kbeau and 2 others
Nolen

Nolen

You see it too? For me, it's always like this.
Feb 21, 2021
I would try to get the job back at least till you found something else. You have nothing to loose at this point If it's a life and death situation for you.

Reactions: fastFWD
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
you wont be homeless mate you can get housing benefit.

i have had more jobs than years ive been alive, literally. youll be ok dont worry x

if it is real regret you can always ask to come back, im sure they would consider it, but if you need time off to have a break thats fine too.

i have a habit of working long enough to qualify for company sick pay then going on the sick until im fired. getting full pay for 6 months and half pay for another 6 is a pretty good deal for 3 months of work ;)

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
The last job I had I left because my depression got reaslly bad. My manager wouldn't answer my calls si injydt text sorry signed off for 4 weeks the reply was but you can still work xmas day right

fml

• Yay!