AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
God I hate this town so much. Everything about it. The heat, the dust, lack of activities, the ugly crowded buildings. I'd do anything if it meant that I never have to come back here. I hate living with my mum, but I hate it even more that it has to be here. We've lived here for 3 years and this has been my final straw. Fuck this shit. I'm fed up. For context, I'm from a 3rd world country and the county government doesn't give two shits about developing roads or keeping the town clean. Hating where you live and being trapped there indefinitely is such a damning experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
i feel you.. it's fucked up

Reactions: AliceinNeverland
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
I get you... If I were born in a diffrent country then maybe I wouldnt be this suicidal. Maybe if the goverment cared at least a small, little bit about the lifes of the people, then there would be more people being born

Last edited:
Reactions: Nymph
AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
I get you... If I were born in a diffrent country then maybe I wouldnt be this suicadal. Maybe if the goverment cared at least a small, little bit about the lifes of the people, then there would be more people being born
Which country are you from if you don't mind me asking?

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Which country are you from if you don't mind me asking?
Poland. I know that there are far worse countries than poland, yet i still cannot stand this shit of a country and how people treat eachother here.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
God I hate this town so much. Everything about it. The heat, the dust, lack of activities, the ugly crowded buildings. I'd do anything if it meant that I never have to come back here. I hate living with my mum, but I hate it even more that it has to be here. We've lived here for 3 years and this has been my final straw. Fuck this shit. I'm fed up. For context, I'm from a 3rd world country and the county government doesn't give two shits about developing roads or keeping the town clean. Hating where you live and being trapped there indefinitely is such a damning experience.
You sound as if you live where I do. I've never been so suicidal as I have been since I moved here two years ago. The people suck, the work sucks, home sucks, everything about this place totally sucks. Luckily I'm getting out before I attempt again. Going back home where I can walk at the ocean where people are much kinder, where I know I'll still have issues but I will be able to find a therapist to help me. Been here two years had one therapist who was shit - when I needed her most she didn't respond to my calls for help. I turned the bitch in and they had a hearing where I could not attend and they found her innocent of all charges. This place totally sucks!!! Attorneys sleeping with their assistants. Never in my life. I'm so sorry you are stuck someplace you hate - I get it. I'm going into debt to get out of this hell and it's worth every penny.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I get you... If I were born in a diffrent country then maybe I wouldnt be this suicidal. Maybe if the goverment cared at least a small, little bit about the lifes of the people, then there would be more people being born
Me too